Welcome to the Dungeon Quest forums! We'd love your feedback

Hmm could be. Don’t know for sure.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

I’ve got an idea yesterday.

You probably know that item desing changes depending on wich floor you are.(example, for wizard, tier 1 desing is a hat, Tier 2 is a hood and tier 3 is a crown) but majority of legend items are Tier 3 desinged. That would be nice to see a 4th tier. A tier for legendary items. Legendary items will now mostly be designed this way and only legend items can have this model. That would make legend items more rewarding to get, because thier desing would be unique.

Thanks for understanding my idea!

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

[quote=“Bleeding knight”]I’ve got an idea yesterday.

You probably know that item desing changes depending on wich floor you are.(example, for wizard, tier 1 desing is a hat, Tier 2 is a hood and tier 3 is a crown) but majority of legend items are Tier 3 desinged. That would be nice to see a 4th tier. A tier for legendary items. Legendary items will now mostly be designed this way and only legend items can have this model. That would make legend items more rewarding to get, because thier desing would be unique.

Thanks for understanding my idea!

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this[/quote]

Unique designs will be added for Mythics items! (once you’ll see them you’ll understand why) !
Also the team talked about more vanity items (even for weapons!) :smile:

Cool! Wait… Vanity weapons ? brain melts TOO. MANY. IDEAS.

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

New vanity items? VANITY WEAPONS? Ermergerd. So much yes. OH! Vanity item idea! Super Saiyan hair! And… Lightsaber weapons… and… OH, SO MUCH GOOD STUFF!

Can you give me free character slot for my account [Removed email address]

Necropost