Well then this is my first

You should start again on mytics 3… start on floor 100. believe me. you will amaze with drop and item quality. :arrow_upper_left:(^▽^):arrow_upper_right:

You should start again on mytics 3… start on floor 100. believe me. you will amaze with drop and item quality. :arrow_upper_left:(^▽^):arrow_upper_right:[/quote]

Im lvl 58 atm I got a legend helm from that map and like 3 bags of rares but they weren’t that good haha gonna get to floor 100 then to do mythics

You should start again on mytics 3… start on floor 100. believe me. you will amaze with drop and item quality. :arrow_upper_left:(^▽^):arrow_upper_right:[/quote]

Im lvl 58 atm I got a legend helm from that map and like 3 bags of rares but they weren’t that good haha gonna get to floor 100 then to do mythics[/quote]

you can get countless lagend on mythic 3 lol…

Congrats on your first legend map. Only adjust your difficulty when you can handle the map. Legends weapons are nice. Find out what gameplay you want and focus on what you find fun or effective. At first I really like totem to use fear over and over to avoid getting hit and to hit enemy as well.

Have fun ^^

[quote=“emman23”]Congrats on your first legend map. Only adjust your difficulty when you can handle the map. Legends weapons are nice. Find out what gameplay you want and focus on what you find fun or effective. At first I really like totem to use fear over and over to avoid getting hit and to hit enemy as well.

Have fun ^^[/quote]

I got a ruby drop in one of the desert floors and used it on my lvl 100 Legend Ammy LOL 35% celestial dmg added with the ruby. Also I think Im doing 4 elements of dmg at once fire ice light and fire not sure what celestial does though.

I also got 4 legend drops but gonna sell them cause I got way better legend gear on.