What do u get for buying the $9 pAck

Ok I no it said what I get when I buy it lol but when I normally get a game I buy the starter stuff and don’t normally no what I buy lol * money to waste *

Like what did I but with the $9 I think it was I got 30 hires and slots are open what was the other thing? An in game item or what? I wasn’t sure

[quote=“SirBond”]Ok I no it said what I get when I buy it lol but when I normally get a game I buy the starter stuff and don’t normally no what I buy lol * money to waste *

Like what did I but with the $9 I think it was I got 30 hires and slots are open what was the other thing? An in game item or what? I wasn’t sure[/quote]

You get both hire slots opened, 30 free hires, and all the vanity items [decorative items to make your heroes look cooler :sunglasses:] that each cost .99c. Total comes out to be $15 had you bought them each individually. So you save $5! I personally don’t usually buy any in app but this game is a gem and I bought the pack just to support ShinyBox! :smiley:

Cool cool yeah I don’t no I’m the dude that sees Ohhh a first payment deals I’m on it lol

But I loved shiny box

And this game and others

And that’s why I made the 9 bucks purchess