What map mods/abilities would you like to see?

Ok, so with the addition of maps codes a while lot of possibilities. Here is a list of the current mods maps can have.

• % More Enemies Pack Size
  • % More Magic Enemies
  • % More Rare Enemies
  • % More Epic Enemies
  • Enemy Attack Speed Increase
  • Enemy Health Increase
  • Enemy Damage Increase
  • Enemy Movement Speed Increase
  • Enemy Projectile Speed Increase
  • Enemy Resistance Increase
  • Extra Enemy Affixes
  • Enemies Leech Health
  • Monsters fire x additional Projectiles
  • Enemy Heal Over time
  • Enemy X Chance Y Element Immune
  • No Player Pots
  • No Player Leech
  • No Player Regen
  • Dots Last X Longer on Player
  • Explosive Barrels
  • Meteors fall from the sky

What kind of special things do you want to see in map levels.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

-Nullify: Decrease all player talents temporarily by this number

• Defenseless - Noplayer leeches, regen, or potions conviently put inone affix to icrease space for other affixes.
  • Strengthen: Increasing Enemy Power Level (Max of +3)
  • Full Immunity: Enemies are completely immune to the map’s element.
  • Hireless: Dungeonmust be completed without a hireling’s help.
  • Mutative: Works like talent rismatic, but enemy elemental resistances. (eg. 5% chance resist fire instead of ice in an ice map.)

There ya go.

• Chance to fight a warrior/wizard/rogue
  • Chests become locked after a set amount of time
  • Your attacks cast a random ability (from any or specific class)
  • Your summons have a chance to turn against you when summoned
  • % of the damage delt to you summons is redirected to you
  • Enemies get stronger as time goes progresses granting higher rewards
  • Enemies get stronger with each enemy you kill
  • Enemies split in 2 upon death (the split enemies cannot split again)
  • Chests have a chance to be a mimic, Mimics are very hard enemies that yield great reward if killed

[quote=“Ircher”]-Nullify: Decrease all player talents temporarily by this number

• Defenseless - Noplayer leeches, regen, or potions conviently put inone affix to icrease space for other affixes.
  • Strengthen: Increasing Enemy Power Level (Max of +3)
  • Full Immunity: Enemies are completely immune to the map’s element.
  • Hireless: Dungeonmust be completed without a hireling’s help.
  • Mutative: Works like talent rismatic, but enemy elemental resistances. (eg. 5% chance resist fire instead of ice in an ice map.)

There ya go.[/quote]

Some great ideas!

Great suggestions so far!

We’re also open to the idea of positive Map Affixes, such as “Rewards X Pets”, “X Increased Chest Loot”, “Rewards X Legend Items”, etc. Of course, some of these should be saved for Legend tier Maps :smile:

• Pets abilities are ##% More effective (dog gains more gold, imp higher chance of leg, fairy heals more)
  • % chance to increase a stat of your pet
  • pets decrease stats instead of increasing
  • Your secondary attacks heal enemies
  • Your secondary weapons heal enemies
  • Enemies absorb damage of there element
  • Enemies explode after 5 seconds upon death dealing % of there max life
  • items that drop are automatically sold for +/- % of normal value
  • items found on this map may contain new properties unique to this maps drops

This is an interesting idea that I’m not sure how well it would work.

• rerolling an item cost +/-% of normal cost for a % increased/decreased chance of high roll while on the current map (only for the first time on map if you can reuse them)
  • chance to roll values above normal max
  • chance to roll a mod not obtainable outside of this map

- Nerf - Defenseless + Hireless + Nullify; Used when you want EXTREMELY tough map (legend aps only perhaps); always epic

• Anti-Wizard::All long-range magic attacks have damage decreased by 10x this number(always epic.
  • Anti-Warrior: All close-range melee attacks have damaged decreased by 10x this number. Always Epic
  • Anti-Rogue: All long and mid-range Ranged atacks have damage decreased by 10x this number. Always Epic

Reflect element type - reflects any projectile that is of the same element as the map

Range reduction % - player projectiles travel a smaller distance

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Reduced range sounds fun!

• Enemy projectiles are homing

stiffness % - chance that player’s attacks are not executed/ don’t do any damage.

to arms! % - enemies receive a percentage of player’s attributes.

First person view! !

[quote=“korn7809”]First person view! !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Go use whirlwind with that xD

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

Map is a side scroller with jump!

Increase number of Chests, Barrels or/and Shrines.
Remove Critical Strike Chance.
Random Curse on Player. (Can be possitive or negative)
Increase Mana Cost of the Player Attack.
Reduce efficacity of Pots, Leech or/and Regen.
No Monster. (Chest/Barrels Maps)
Monster now Leech on Attack.
Dual Map Boss (They are Linked, you must fight both at same time)

Sorry if some was already posted.

@korn7809 has a sick idea. but worth to be imagined. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 shrine per level = enough

Why? oO

Already forecast for next patch

Reduce Leech when it’s already at 1-2% ? what do you want? 0.01% ? :confused:

Lol. So you can restart the same floor until falling on “no monster map” and climb easily without killing a single ennemy ? :unamused:

Why not, agree, afterall it’s kind of hacknslash, it’s common that ennemies can leech on us, +1

Eeheheh :wink:

1 shrine per level = enough
Note, that we speak about Dropable Maps Mods. So, it can be fun time to time having more than 1 shrine in a Modded Map.

Why? oO
Note, that we speak about Dropable Maps Mods. So it will make the Map harder to complete.

Already forecast for next patch.
Sounds good.

Reduce Leech when it’s already at 1-2% ? what do you want? 0.01% ? :confused:
Reduce the Current Efficacity of your Life/Mana Leech by a Random number in %. EX: you ahve 2% and you get -50% Efficacity. So you drop to 1%. Same for Pots and Regen.

Lol. So you can restart the same floor until falling on “no monster map” and climb easily without killing a single ennemy ? :unamused:
Note, that we speak about Dropable Maps Mods. So, it can be fun time to time having a Maps that will let you make money with no difficulty.

Why not, agree, afterall it’s kind of hacknslash, it’s common that ennemies can leech on us, +1
We Both know it’s should be possible

Eeheheh :wink:
:smiling_imp:
[/quote]

Look at my Respond in Bold Text in the Quoting above.

It seem you didnt understand what i did on some Suggestion. Cause i based my Suggestion on Dropable Maps Possible Mods we can get.

It seems like I didn’t pay attention, i agree :laughing:
:Shame on me: :blush:

Glad to see more and more ideas for Maps. Lots of great ideas, keep it up!

A new Maps Mods, i had in mind lately.

Lava Map, Meteor Fall(Like the current one)+DoT Fire Damage when hit. If hit Multiple Time, Increase DoT Damage(+25% or 30% Damage each extra hit, With a Cap %), refresh Time and Increase DoT duration(Up to 5 minutes, Removed when leaving Maps). (Maybe Reduce Healing).

Poison Map, Random Location of Poison(like a Gas that move arround)+Add Miss chance when Poisonned(DoT). If hit Multiple Time, Increase the Chance of Missing(Up to 70%) and Increase DoT Damage(+25% or 30% Damage each extra hit, With a Cap %).

Shock Map, Random Thunder Hit the Ground+Stuned+Flat Damage when hit. If hit Multiple Time, Longer Stun(Leave a Shock Debuff that randomly Stun you every 0.5seconds for a short Delay After the Stun is Over), Increase Flat Damage(+25% or 30% Damage each extra hit, With a Cap %).

Forst Map, Ice Pick Goes off the Ground Randomly+Slowed Movement and Attack speed+Flat Cold damage whe hit. If hit Multiple Time, You get Frozen(While Frozen Defense Stats are Reduced by 50%), Increase Flat Damage(+25% or 30% Damage each extra hit, With a Cap %).

Sorry bring this old thread up, it looks interesting =D

This could be legendary maps? And ur dueling map also can make as another legendary map too :slight_smile: