Whats you favorite map?

There are so many cool looking maps I was wondering if you guys wanted to share one of your rare or favorites with the group . I just ran this black one .

The 2 prettiest maps out there

3 Likes

I like the blue one

1 Like

What blue map @eater? How many dif maps are there? Anyone know?

this map from @Griffin012 :smile: blue lava I mean :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the map with pillars and some zombie to do this skullshied trick;) this was last two months.

3 Likes

This was pretty cool looking

2 Likes

Its amazingly dark! Hahaha man if u get a map affix with tnt props on this, ud die all the time( when ur hp is low ofcourse hahah)

3 Likes

nice spooky walls :blush: I don’t know if we intended to make a blackout level…but the walls have a nice eerie glow.

3 Likes

Exactly! Hahah

@deathGG . I just pulled the same map. If it wasnt for on screen map i wouldnt known where there floor was😉

1 Like

To me they are all the same exept! I hate the dark ones because I can’t see the mini map really, and I find my self constantly stuck on almost absolutely nothing and things I shouldn’t be stuck on so I hate the maps that have what look like an open area but it’s a bunch of big boulders/mountains what ever with little paths cause I just can’t fucking walk through them to save my life. I’ve never had a problem with this on any games unless they needed to clean up things. I mean I find my self actually having to turn and go straight backwards because of a taunt totem can’t even go sideways it’s like I get stuck in a hall way. I’ve even quit several maps because I’m stuck in a corner/tree/totem what ever