Where can I get this kind of crystal?

You’ve to craft them with Crystals and mythstones :smile:

Normal/Rare/Epic/Legendary items will turn into Crystal items (the one that you’re asking) when you apply an Obsidian (Crystal #20) on it.
You can get Obsidian by convert lower level crystal to get higher rank crystal.
You can also hunt for a Crystal item in the dungeon, but they’re very rare.

Stang. Diieter, why are you always so far ahead of everyone else with your builds? :laughing:

:mrgreen:

if we apply obsidian on our item is the crystal affix gonna be random or we can select a specific crystal affix?:?:

The obsidian crystal description says it applies a random affix.[/quote]

but can we change the crystal affix again, since its random and its not the affix that we are looking for?
like use a sapphire on crystal affix?

The obsidian crystal description says it applies a random affix.[/quote]

but can we change the crystal affix again, since its random and its not the affix that we are looking for?
like use a sapphire on crystal affix?[/quote]

Sapphire cannot make changes to legend & crystal affixes. You can only removes your unwanted crystal affixes and apply another obsidian to your item.

so we need a whole sheer of luck for having the crystal affix that we want… :cry:
but anyway thats how the game works…
going back on farming…:ugeek:

[quote=“andrielley”]so we need a whole sheer of luck for having the crystal affix that we want… :cry:
but anyway thats how the game works…
going back on farming…:ugeek:[/quote]

:mrgreen:

guess the sheer of luck that im talking about came my way…
floor 153 ep8…
perfect for my golden buccavein set… (haha dieter’s jewish gunner).
hoping to farm more…:smiley:

[quote=“andrielley”]guess the sheer of luck that im talking about came my way…
floor 153 ep8…
hoping to farm more…:smiley:[/quote]

Nice one! :stuck_out_tongue:

30.2% item drop plus atleast 42% luck on gear make a great combination on farming… will reroll items for more and better loots ahaha…
im enjoying the journey to craft my own items…
and cant wait for 1.7…
i want my rouge to be a combination of centra’ rouge posted on youtube and diieters jewish gunner ahahah…
maybe its too much but worth a try… i love this game…

floor 153 ep8…

Do crystal items only drop in ep8?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

i dont know, this is my 1st crystal item. what i know is, the higher the ep the better loot. combine with high item drop and luck the higher chance, i think…:ugeek:

floor 153 ep8…

I thought crystal items could only be obtained at patch 1.7?! I am so confused. Unless youre one of the testers like diieter. Has anyone else gotten a crystal item?

how do you change a legend affix? or a crystal affix?

nope im not a tester, im just a legitimate player just like everyone else. And there are players already who has crystal items. search the forum there are a number of lucky people who has one or two crystal items.

we cant change them i think but we can remove them and put another legend or crystal affix with the use of high teir crystals. because just like what they say if we can change them with sapphires it will be too easy. :wink:

[quote=“utakpulvoron”][quote=“andrielley”]guess the sheer of luck that im talking about came my way…
floor 153 ep8…

I thought crystal items could only be obtained at patch 1.7?! I am so confused. Unless youre one of the testers like diieter. Has anyone else gotten a crystal item?[/quote]

http://shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1165

here is the thread if i copied it right, showing number of players having crystal affix…:ugeek: