Which one is better?

So i got 4 Zicron to make Mythic gear
and I have enternal legend and symmetry gear

Which gear is good for make Mythic gear? Enternal Legend or Symmetry?

Wow. Congrats that item is very ultra rare. Can u give us screenshot /picture so we can choose wc is better

Eternal legend is more powerfullllll !! U can try make mythics with eternal andthen give us the screenshot.
I want to see ur powerfull item

Sorry for late reply …
my acc got holded by admin … blue or green more powerful? IMG_20180822_231740|382x382 IMG_20180823_033520

this one is blue one ? is this rare?
IMG_20180822_231740

@xdanielida

Eternal Items: (Green Items) these items have an Item Quality of 50%, which increases the Damage of Weapons or AR of the other 4 items. values of affixes are doubled. Strength of Ritual Beads is +10 max, but on Eternal items is +20 max. if it has a socket, you can put in a Myth Stone, but the MS values are not doubled. if there is an affix that is on the list for Obsidian Crystal to be a Crystal affix, there is a chance for 1 of those affixes to be Crystal on an Eternal item if it is normally on that item. Crystal affixes are not doubled on Eternal items, as they are already tripled. you can’t increase the level of Eternal items, except for Eternal Pets. here is a post on how hard it is to craft an Eternal item.

Legend Items: (Red Items) Legend items are premade items that you can find. some are solo items, and some are part of a set with a theme. their Item Quality can be improved to 25%. they all have at least one Legend affix (Red). the thing about Legend items is that they are great for crafting. as long as the item is a Legend item, when trying to reroll affix values, they wont usually go below 75% of the max value if the items level is high enough.

Crystal Legend Items: (Cyan Items. Eternal items with Crystal affix are still green) these are Legend or Eternal items with a Cyan, or Crystal Affix, on it. there can only be 1 Crystal affix on each item. there are about 20 Crystal affixes. all of them except for HP/MP on Hit (double value) can get up to triple value. Attack Speed +15% (Epic affix - Orange) would be Attack Speed +45% (Crystal affix - Cyan). Legend or Eternal Items can be found randomly with Crystal affixes, or you could use Obsidian Crystal to put a Crystal affix on an item that isn’t a Pet or Eternal.

basically, if all or most of the affixes can be used in your build, then Eternal is best. Crystal items are easier to change affixes on if you only need a few affixes on the items and want to put others instead.

hope this helps.

3 Likes

thanks for the info … so the blue one is almost same with enternal legend or no?

IMG_20180822_231740

Well in my mind i want to make bloodomagic

Blood magic is available as a set affix or mythic affix. I can see where your going in your build. Consider also vampiric touch with bleed skills

@xdanielida here is an example of what the difference is between a Crystal Legend Symmetry and an Eternal Crystal Symmetry.

thanks for the info … so the blue one is almost same with enternal legend or no?

the answer is both yes and no. I hope the following explanation will help you understand why this is true.

Crystal Legend Symmetry: (Level 44)
Equality (Set affix)
+586.5 HP Regen (Crystal affix)
+10% Deadly Strike (Myth Stone)
+4 Intelligence (Legend affix)
+5 ShieldWall (Epic affix)
+1857 Shock DMG (Epic affix)

Eternal Crystal Symmetry: (Level 44)
Equality (Set affix)
+586.5 HP Regen (Crystal affix)
+10% Deadly Strike (Myth Stone)
+8 Intelligence (Legend affix)
+10 ShieldWall (Epic affix)
+3714 Shock DMG (Epic affix)

as you can see, both of my examples are Crystal Symmetry items, the first one is Legend and the second is Eternal.

the first difference between the 2 is that the last 3 affixes on the Eternal Symmetry are doubled. if you are using a Warrior with ShieldWall Skill on the OH Weapon, then this would be a good item to have.
the second difference between the 2 is that if you wanted to use Scalp Skill on your OH Weapon, then you would use the Legend Symmetry, because you can change the ShieldWall to Scalp.
the third difference is that the Level 44 Eternal Symmetry CAN’T be leveled up. if you want a level 100 Eternal Symmetry, you need to find one or use Dust to get one from the Codex. the Legend Symmetry CAN be leveled up to 100 using Peridot. or find one or use Dust to get one from the Codex.
another thing to think about. if you had a level 100 Eternal Symmetry with +4,500 Shock DMG, you can’t improve it to +10,000 Shock DMG (Max on Eternal Item). if you had a Legend Symmetry with +4,500 Shock DMG, you can improve it to +5,000 Shock DMG (Max on Legend or lower Items).

1 Like