Whirlwind + explosive?

Is it good if i put explosive (legend affix) on my whirlwind warrior?

This is something I’ve been wondering about for awhile. There are alot of other questions that come into play that I don’t know the answers to. It would certainly be useful, but whether its optimal or not, im not sure. I’ll be watching this too.

I have ignore resist and explosion its been amazing I also use rage blood magic vampirism and ascention and permafrost so to answer. yes definitely

Have you tried terrashaper?
Im using terrashaper now, and even while sprinting it procs quite often…

Should i raise earthshaker skill to increase the damage?

Note: Earthshaker don’t affect terrashaper’s damage :wink:

It dont affect the damage ya?
Then i dont have to up the skill, but if not from earthshatter skill then from where the damage comes?

I’m not sure, but I think it comes from Default Damage (you can check out your Stat page for this)

I’m not sure, but I think it comes from Default Damage (you can check out your Stat page for this)[/quote]

Default damage, tnx for this enligthenment zzvilzz, now i know whats the use of that… :smiley:

Again, I’m not 100% sure about it. Only Steiger can confirm this :wink:

Ok… hope our God Steiger will confirm this. :smiley:
If its confirm then its safe to say that set affix effects damage are based on default damage like what you’ve said terrashapper and probably pheripery?

You can put hero points on your earthshatter skill since terrashaper is procing earthshatter not earthshaker.

This should be correct.

I will try to see if the damage from terrashaper will increase if i put more points to the skill…

But for explosive, i think it have low chance to “explode”, perhaps theres a better affix…

edit : im not to sure about terrashaper, i need help confirming this

In the stats tab, my earthshatter skill doesnt increase when i put points into the skill
but i think the damage does increase

can someone please confirm this?

The Earthshatter from Terrashaper actually uses your Main Hand Total Damage, like all of your other mainhand skills. It also benefits from +Earthshatter and +All Skill skill modifiers :smile:

This is true for all Proc effects as well.

[quote=“SteigerBox”]The Earthshatter from Terrashaper actually uses your Main Hand Total Damage, like all of your other mainhand skills. It also benefits from +Earthshatter and +All Skill skill modifiers :smile:

This is true for all Proc effects as well.[/quote]

Ah thanks for the info, then i will put sone points into earthshatter skill.
Thanks again :stuck_out_tongue:

Good or bad im not sure. But 1 thing for sure is explosive is "on hit " effect. Im sure it will work out well

죄다 영어라 못알아 듣겠다 … 참여하고 싶은데ㅋㅋㅋ