Who is it!

Who’s Vil on the high scores? Anyone on this forum?

That’s me. Why do you ask?

Sent from my Nexus 7

I’m coming for you! Haha :smiley:

Are you talking about my DPS? If so, I can make it 1.30M, but I’ve just made a few changes in my equipment and make it 1.20M DPS & 11.5K Armor :stuck_out_tongue:

P/s: check the leaderboard again :wink:

No, I’m talking about EXP. I can get my DPS up to 1.69 with the frost legends. But I like my little fire sword! I lost all my EXP with my last character (3bil), so I had to start from scratch about a month or so ago…I did 700m exp today, trying to do 1.4B. :unamused:

I see, I can get 1bil exp per day. If you can get 1.4bil, I think you’ll catch up with me in no time :open_mouth:
Speaking of Permafrost legends, I’ve found rings, helms and shields. What’s the last one? Is it an amulet?

Sent from my Nexus 7

I believe it’s the “echo brace” but Steiger will need to confirm (that may be wizard ver)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

[quote=“zzvilzz”]I see, I can get 1bil exp per day. If you can get 1.4bil, I think you’ll catch up with me in no time :open_mouth:
Speaking of Permafrost legends, I’ve found rings, helms and shields. What’s the last one? Is it an amulet?

Sent from my Nexus 7[/quote]

It’s actually a Gauntlet

Where is the dps leaderboard?

You’ll see it soon :wink:

Sent from my Nexus 7

Ahh ok I’m hype fot the new patch I chexk forums every day hopin I see it released l. Lotsa neat stuff

You’ll love it, it’s probably the best or one of the best patches to be relaxed so far. The added content is amazing!

My XP counter broke! It’s stuck at 2,147,000,000~

Create a thread on the forums describing your problem! This has happened to me and others before, no need to worry at all. A Developer will contact you soon after posting your problem! :sunglasses:

Nice exp BTW!

Coming out in the next patch! It’s awesome! Developers and testers are working hard to “stomp” all the bugs out. :smiley: