Why nerf vault!?

This is really crazy!! I stat using my lv5 epic bomb from i lv20 till now max lv99, WHY U NEFT IT,??? Omg!!

Before nerf it is best use to rush map, to run away melee range, to evade skyfall, to reposition at safe place, to replace walking, and now after this long waited 1.7 patch, u neft this vault to shorter distance leap??? And the speed is TOTALLY SAME WITH MY NORMAL WALKING SPEED WITHOUT MOVEMENT SPEED INCREASE??? Are u kidding me???

In this 1.7 patch, u nerf the spellsword to half attack speed, is ok, i admit that was overpower before neft, so i change back to my gun style with my epic bomb, and suddenly this neft on vault really make me crazy…

I wanna ask gamemaster, what wrong with previous vault before nerf? Many people complain it!? Too overpower?? Godlike stat? And wanna ask too, what good about the new change vault?? May i know what the reason u change it!??? U better give reasonable reason, thx!

In term of fast movement, swordman got sprint 1s cd, wizard got teleport 0s cd, rogue got what now??? Turtle vault leap???

[quote=“Scencer”]This is really crazy!! I stat using my lv5 epic bomb from i lv20 till now max lv99, WHY U NEFT IT,??? Omg!!

Before nerf it is best use to rush map, to run away melee range, to evade skyfall, to reposition at safe place, to replace walking, and now after this long waited 1.7 patch, u neft this vault to shorter distance leap??? And the speed is TOTALLY SAME WITH MY NORMAL WALKING SPEED WITHOUT MOVEMENT SPEED INCREASE??? Are u kidding me???

In this 1.7 patch, u nerf the spellsword to half attack speed, is ok, i admit that was overpower before neft, so i change back to my gun style with my epic bomb, and suddenly this neft on vault really make me crazy…

I wanna ask gamemaster, what wrong with previous vault before nerf? Many people complain it!? Too overpower?? Godlike stat? And wanna ask too, what good about the new change vault?? May i know what the reason u change it!??? U better give reasonable reason, thx!

In term of fast movement, swordman got sprint 1s cd, wizard got teleport 0s cd, rogue got what now??? Turtle vault leap???[/quote]

Wow that didnt take very long did it ? From tears of wanting patch to tears because of a so called nerf !
Some people huh !

[quote=“JesteR”]

Wow that didnt take very long did it ? From tears of wanting patch to tears because of a so called nerf !
Some people huh ![/quote]

If u are not here to talk something related to topic, get off thx!

[quote=“Scencer”][quote=“JesteR”]

Some people huh ![/quote]

If u are not here to talk something related to topic, get off thx![/quote]

If you want relevance to the topic, how about you edit your text, to show a little respect, and not demanding like you have a God given right ! Phrases like " U better give reasonable reason " aint gonna win you any favours is it now ?
Lets be honest here, what you say about Vault, is pretty much null and void, its a slight hindrance to have to move a fraction slower.
With the amount of CAPS LOCK, you would think all your gold had been stolen, and your damage had gone into negative numbers !

These guys have worked long and hard, to bring you an awesome update patch for an awesome game, and I will say this again FOR FREE, they have had to put up with weeks of constant whines, tears and anger for something that is totally out of their control when a platform review is delayed, and you start a thread that is all shouty and caps locky with demands, over something so small as moving a tiny bit slower.

The GM’s should be allowed to sit back, put their feet up and relax, and marvel at what they have produced, and not have to listen to incessant drivel.

looking at both side… there are certain nerfs that made some cry… xD
oh well, but the shiny box is doing a great job implementing the patch though…

maybe they’ll fix that on the incoming patch… just relax and enjoy the game :smile:

[quote=“JesteR”]
If you want relevance to the topic, how about you edit your text, to show a little respect, and not demanding like you have a God given right ! Phrases like " U better give reasonable reason " aint gonna win you any favours is it now ?
Lets be honest here, what you say about Vault, is pretty much null and void, its a slight hindrance to have to move a fraction slower.
With the amount of CAPS LOCK, you would think all your gold had been stolen, and your damage had gone into negative numbers !

These guys have worked long and hard, to bring you an awesome update patch for an awesome game, and I will say this again FOR FREE, they have had to put up with weeks of constant whines, tears and anger for something that is totally out of their control when a platform review is delayed, and you start a thread that is all shouty and caps locky with demands, over something so small as moving a tiny bit slower.

The GM’s should be allowed to sit back, put their feet up and relax, and marvel at what they have produced, and not have to listen to incessant drivel.[/quote]

I will say this again FOR FREE, if u are not here to talk something related to topic, get off thx!

[quote=“Scencer”][quote=“JesteR”]

The GM’s should be allowed to sit back, put their feet up and relax, and marvel at what they have produced, and not have to listen to incessant drivel.[/quote]

I will say this again FOR FREE, if u are not here to talk something related to topic, get off thx![/quote]

this guy is getting on my nerves too. why dont you just shut up and play.

the way he/she constructed his/her argument is filled with angst and hatred…
i guess people would rather react on what he/she feels rather on the issue involved…

let’s just wait for the staffs to sort this out and i guess they can give a rationale why it was nerfed in the first place…
so calm your tits people :smile:
let’s have fun and play for the moment…

they’ll eventually figure things out… more power to shiny box team… you’re really doing a great job…
compared to other games, i find this the most entertaining among all :smile:

[quote=“andrielley”]

this guy is getting on my nerves too. why dont you just shut up and play.[/quote]

I am not here to argue, please talk someting related to topic, or else go create ur own favoriate topic, get off thx!

We can look into it, but there was no intentional nerfs to Vault made.

Lets calm down on the “???” please.

Just added 13 heroic point to vault in hero section, and the vault seem like back to normal like before, maybe there will be a better performance if i max the vault to lv20 later, problem solved, close topic please to avoid unnecesary spam, thanks gm~!

[quote=“SteigerBox”]We can look into it, but there was no intentional nerfs to Vault made.

Lets calm down on the “???” please.[/quote]

Ok, sorry for my word, will calm down next time, problem solved, thanks for the patch~!

[quote=“Scencer”][quote=“SteigerBox”]We can look into it, but there was no intentional nerfs to Vault made.

Lets calm down on the “???” please.[/quote]

Ok, sorry for my word, will calm down next time, problem solved, thanks for the patch~![/quote]

Np, will still look at it more but it seems like with points it does indeed seem normal. Will see if un-invested Vault is broken for next patch.

Next time, read at least the patchnote/forum, (or even look your “stats pages” to see why and how something like a possible “nerf” happens) before complaining on the forum and being unpleasant to the others players.
Especially when they take time to answer, they could ignore you, so respect them.

Also, the answer is easy, it wouldn’t take more than 30 seconds to anyone to understand that the benefits from the old challenges got deleted (like it’s mentionned by us since weeks) to a new system called “heroic skills”, which are more powerful than old challenge, but need to be managed by the players firstly.

Topic closed.