Will there be choices?

Alright. Let’s say i’ve finally crafted an amethyst , or an obsidian. Yay! So excited! But the question in my mind is… Will there be choices?

I mean , when you apply a topaz, you will be given 6 epic affixes to choose from, and that’s cool. But what about amethyst or obsidian? I hope there will also be at least 3 choices. I dont want my hard earned crystals to be a the affix i dont plan to have, since the sapphire can only be used on normal and epic affix.

Or may be u can change how sapphire works, like:

Change normal affix - 1 sapphire
Change epic affix - 3 sapphires
Change legend affix - 10 sapphires
Change set affix - 40 sapphires
Change crystal affix - 100 sapphires

How about that? [emoji4]

[quote=“Blindside28”]Alright. Let’s say i’ve finally crafted an amethyst , or an obsidian. Yay! So excited! But the question in my mind is… Will there be choices?

I mean , when you apply a topaz, you will be given 6 epic affixes to choose from, and that’s cool. But what about amethyst or obsidian? I hope there will also be at least 3 choices. I dont want my hard earned crystals to be a the affix i dont plan to have, since the sapphire can only be used on normal and epic affix.

Or may be u can change how sapphire works, like:

Change normal affix - 1 sapphire
Change epic affix - 3 sapphires
Change legend affix - 10 sapphires
Change set affix - 40 sapphires
Change crystal affix - 100 sapphires

How about that? [emoji4][/quote]

had the same question - steiger replied that there will be choices:)

When you’re applying amethyst, obsidian and ruby you’re getting choices between 6 affixes indeed

Yay! Great! Thanks for the reply guys. :smile: