Would it be possible?

I believe I posted this in the wrong forum earlier. Will or could dungeon quest become an MMOG? I play mythic 3 and it takes time but is lonely. I have a build to do it on my own but it would be so much better playing with people who enjoy as well

I doubt it, but not anytime soon if so. There are lots of other things planned to look forward to though. :smile:

That’s why I have a Dog as pet. When I feel lonely on DQ, I just take him (Spike) out for a walk, buy some food for him or go to the barber, to get a new haircut for Spike. If you feel lonely, switch to a Fire Map (eg 199, 200) and talk to Larry, the Skeleton, who got hung (he’s a Skeleton in an RPG, he’s immortal). He’s a good fellow and very, very wise as well. You’ll definitely learn a lot from him.

As Rubik said, future patch will contain “Social Features”. This might be something you are looking forward to. :smile:

[quote]I doubt it, but not anytime soon if so. There are lots of other things planned to look forward to though. :smile:[/quote] Thanks Rubik. I’ve only played for a few days/maybe a week or two, but my gameplay isn’t as long as I’ve had the game. I just didn’t know the progression of the game.

[quote=“CentraBPM”]That’s why I have a Dog as pet. When I feel lonely on DQ, I just take him (Spike) out for a walk, buy some food for him or go to the barber, to get a new haircut for Spike. If you feel lonely, switch to a Fire Map (eg 199, 200) and talk to Larry, the Skeleton, who got hung (he’s a Skeleton in an RPG, he’s immortal). He’s a good fellow and very, very wise as well. You’ll definitely learn a lot from him.

As Rubik said, future patch will contain “Social Features”. This might be something you are looking forward to. :smile:[/quote]