Would like a "quality" filter

Instead of “Pick Up: (Epic, Rare, Magic etc)” I would like to only pick up items that have a certain quality or better. Example “Pick Up: Quality >5%, >3%, >0% etc”

I find myself picking up Magic items, only because if they have a great quality, I can build up from there into a better item. My Imp was getting the magic items before, but wasnt necessarily giving me quality items. I was selling almost everything the imp gave me. Let him chew up the crappy items.

+1 – Not a bad idea.

It could be from -9% to 9% with Legends and better exempt from this.

Quality not a problem. use emerald end of story lol. im more prefer looking at item with extreme affix like +% weapon damage (lagend affix) and +% element damage (lagend affix) those unknown location item posses some great affix. so what will u do if u found nadroji robe with -7 quality.? u tnrow.?

I know I can use the Emerald, but if I can filter those with qualities of say less than 5 out, it can save time and a ton of Emeralds (which I like to use to make Peridots). As far as finding a Nadroji anything goes, I would keep that. Would Nadroji appear on something that wasn’t Legend or Emerald anyway?

[quote=“Ircher”]+1 – Not a bad idea.

It could be from -9% to 9% with Legends and better exempt from this.[/quote]

That sounds like a winner to me, as it would protect an item with Nadroji, or a proc. I like the range as well.

to save some emeralds… :dieter: :laughing:

Who cares about super rare legends? Emerald rules!

rolf :laughing:

During closed beta → all IQ dropped to 10% → had to use emerals to get it back up to 25%.

Saving emeralds can be good!

the only problem here would be that current pickup setup is a bit restrictive to legendaries. what would happen if said items is below a certain quality threshold and it’s a legendary type ? you’d have to get back on settings to lower the pickup threshold to pick it up accordingly.

i think legendary pets with negative quality won’t be picked up with this.

[quote=“solkyro”]the only problem here would be that current pickup setup is a bit restrictive to legendaries. what would happen if said items is below a certain quality threshold and it’s a legendary type ? you’d have to get back on settings to lower the pickup threshold to pick it up accordingly.

i think legendary pets with negative quality won’t be picked up with this.[/quote]
i think if they made it. it only effect on item… as for now even if u set to pickup only lagendary. it will pick all pet all map all crystal all mythics u found so there is no need for changing setup all the times.

[quote=“solkyro”]the only problem here would be that current pickup setup is a bit restrictive to legendaries. what would happen if said items is below a certain quality threshold and it’s a legendary type ? you’d have to get back on settings to lower the pickup threshold to pick it up accordingly.

i think legendary pets with negative quality won’t be picked up with this.[/quote]
Actually, maps and pets are immune to the pickup constraint, so the same would apply here.