Wtf!? Already in division 1 eternal league Update: got first and 2011 ratings at one point

Wow. Also what IGN is your warrior. I mean is it called sven, presidente?

MarjeTambs

Oh ok. Havenā€™t faced you before thenā€¦

strong rogue

1 Like

Yup. I put lots of effort to make her super strong. I had this idea way back before Arcanist existed but I was never confident in it until I recently came back to the game a few month ago or a few weeks ago. I tried to also make good AI setup too. Trying to do sweet revenge against swap rogues lmao. Original intent was fire shock but just shock is obviously better.

I remember you were very challenging AI when I was still developing the build but now itā€™s @Mr_Scooty . Good job though and I am glad Iā€™m at top.

I think swap rogue got salty at me. I did win 3 away chest overnight. Thatā€™s why they suddenly got harder than yesterday. Maybe cause I won against them constantly online and sometimes in AI.

1 Like

I will be back in battle arena soon. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sure :smile: :parrotbeer: . Iā€™m glad to be back in the PvP game. Now to think about 2v2 build for true mastery of PvP with the build I made. After all 2v2 stack debuff can combine . Now I just need to craft a proper 2nd character to master 2v2. True power of the beasts.

Grats Cuzeg, as always, still wrecking everyone in pvp. You better go online more often to keep your spot. I wonder how these guys keep up with playing pvp for hours just to keep their spot. Itā€™s disappointing nobody can build really good (legit) AI nowadays. I really miss @Emmanā€™s Lock-On

1 Like

Ikr. The only real good legit AI Iā€™ve seen are @f00kee and @Mr_Scooty. Even then, I beat you but it was definitely very tricky as I often get caught off guard. Maybe larrybird too. Even though somewhat tricky, I still squish you because of crazy insane dmg.

Yeah I miss emmans lockon build. I also miss clogons build. The good old days.

Donā€™t worry I will. I doubt my AI can actually do that good . I may consider doing 2v2 as well but with a good equipped 2nd character. Gonna play PvP often just enough to get many chests and possible top spot.

I was online for a long time just to push to the top and farmed to edit the build to see what lengths it goes. Obviously it paid off. I struggled at first but I figured out which was good for someone like me not playing PvP for ages.

2 Likes

mineā€™s very squishy. Until Earthquake/stagger is rebalanced AIā€™s will always be at disadvantage (even more).

Yeah, go 2v2 itā€™s more challenging there ^^

1 Like

Yeah I know. Your AI is squishy to my build too but I donā€™t use earthquakes or CV.

I think you might have figured out what my build could be. Yeah you have a point about stagger being too good actually (bigger reason why I win which helps a lot against annoying mirror swap rogues).

I havnt played pvp in a while, Iā€™ll definitely check it out. sounds like itā€™s off-meta build (like u always do).

It better be nerfed asap before someone figures out how powerful blinkstrike and berserker is

Yeah. Iā€™m that kind of guy :smile: . Btw I donā€™t use blinkstrike but wow you just gave it away. Someone might end up trying it, that combo you found . I already tried a lethal off meta idea that I havenā€™t seen anyone else use. Super potent at damage but not too much HP. At most 37.5k hp. Terrible AI though but still op. I mean I could find a way for good AI version but it would be hard to think of.

I already had my sweet revenge against current meta of course. Iā€™m not sharing build just yet because if hackers see my build, they would be crazy DPS along with unnatural stats thanks to edited eternals. Iā€™m still experimenting as I may consider using deadly strike plus deadeye instead of dodge plus dextrous (occasionally works). Iā€™ll probably share the build at a much later date when I feel ready and when I recorded a video with it to demonstrate its sheer power.

Oh well.

1 Like

Iā€™ve built one for AI that almost perma stuns everybody. I had to pull it out of pvp coz the copy ninjas are watching. And I dont like the meta in pvp right now. It would be boring if all you have to do is stun someone until they die

How do you handle aggressive earthquake makes? They absolutely poop on my chest.

I play a Chakram bomb rogue. Twister, scalp specials

I get your idea, Iā€™ve tried something similar before after they changed the cc Immunities, Iā€™ve never thought of berserker though hmm thatā€™s interestingā€¦Looking forward to see your build in action.

Highest rating so far I get was 1980 ratings. Iā€™m still thinking of other things to the build to further improve its full potential even though I can do well. Update:2011 .

So many legend chests= Op. Awesome and worth it though. Like I get 2 elements shields and that easily so anything is gonna be easy now. Itā€™s even gonna make my almost impossible quest to collect every single possible legend (excluding pets easier). 10 win streak too!

2 Likes

Congrats @CuzegSpiked !

@f00kee your AI is excellent. Although u havent played in awhile your toon is still Top11 E1. Gratz on that :+1:t3:

1 Like

I agree with you. Fookie is definitely somewhat challenging to me and the fact that he wins often by AI means he is a worthy opponent to face. Sure earthquake has its annoyances but if earthquake gets balanced and not 100% stun you when having 60% stun resist, it wonā€™t be as big of a problem. Iā€™m glad I faced fookie and Mr scooty.

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed that as well. I really only de when I get stun locked through my resist