Attention Filipinos!

@syzygy roger that sir, i already joined the pinoy dungeon quest players just waiting for approval.

@galahad PM me your FB name so that i can look you up. Thanks

@syzygy Please refrain from behaving in such a hostile manner on these forums going into the future as for roykiyoy they are a legitimate player too the best of our knowledge :smile:

@syzygy wooah so ur accusing me as a cheater? bigword der? u got any proof? farmin all day and playin all day almost years can make u stronger lol(anyone who play rpg can easily be strong for few months of playin lol) :smile: just to add der are a lot of more knowledgable/stronger players than ur so called “all-star” :stuck_out_tongue: i bet if u see my hero lvl 99 and pvp lvl 39 u would and see my stashes u would instantly judge me as a cheater :smile:

[Removed for going against the community guidelines]

@Godd nvm no need to xplain more to ur group. been playin dis game for 1yr + (never been reported having modified gear/moded client) “the truth speaks for itself” :smile:

Such hostile behaviour towards others is not acceptable with in this community I request that everyone involved behave in a kinder manner going into the future :smile:

As for now I am unfortunately forced too close this thread so that this hate towards a community member cannot continue but I encourage the good conversations too simply move too a new thread and continue! :smile:

If anyone has any questions they may feel free too PM me and look at our community guidelines which can be found here: http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/faq :relaxed: :+1: