Bloodmagic + Masochism?

As far as dps, I don’t think the values inside DQ are completely accurate. But here they are for Ricochet - at ~100% health: 4.60M; at ~50% health: 5.05M; at HOLY CRAP IM GOING TO DIE: ~5.5M.

1 Like

Also, not quite a build yet. Pretty much just crafted a Masochism cap and stuck it in place of my Adventurer cap. Have yet to try to actually build around this set. Still have to do my post acsension(s) farming build :wink:

When blood magic is present all +mp converts to + hp In the new patch.

This is what I’m thinking so far with building around this synergy. Hoping I can make it a build for faming floors 400-600 on M3.

Sets

• Masochism
  • Defiant
  • Faun’s Gift
  • Crystalline
  • Eternalized
  • Nadroji
  • Satyr’s Spirit or Momentum(on pet)

Crystal affixes

• 225% Luck
  • 225% GF
  • 225% Critical Damage
  • 45% Critical Chance
  • 45% Attack Speed
  • Not sure what do use for last crystal affix.

As for legend/epic affixes, I’m not sure yet as I’m not a calculator or a computer, so I currently don’t know what the actual best affixes for killing/not dying are.

If you happen to be a calculator or computer, I would love some help/input on this build. :smile:

Oh and use this with Sadism set for minions if you’re a fan of them? Sadism is like Fury Mythic but for HP and for minions.

Holy wow. Bloodmagic will deal crazy damage! Return of bloodmagic builds. How did I not notice that!

If you have 99% Missing HP.

200%*99%= 198% increased damage. Even at 90% HP missing, that’s still 180% increased damage.

1 Like

Wow your rich lol wish i had nadroji

Thought about Sadism just so I could call it “The S&M build” :wink:. Running it on a rogue so no cool minions running around though.

ok. Still I’d love to see the S&M build lol :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smirk: .

Any ideas on what should take that last crystal spot? I’m torn between HP on hit and Weaken. Or if I should do Dodge or Block for living.

Also can anyone clarify how the 2% HP on hit mythstone works? I know it is based off of base HP, just no idea how I would find out my base HP

Your farming build is good dude i mean dont replace any Crystal affiz on it. I recommend create your own build for Floor hiking and a really high DPS with BloodMagic and Masochist on it. Though your done in farming build why dont create a marvelous build for floor hiking? So give it a go.

Sorry noob question,Hp on hit is healing effect or not?it say masochist healing effects damage you,what is that mean?

Yes HP on hit is considered a healing effect anything that restores HP is considered a healing effect :smile:

How can you cast a spell when you have a Low HP like u only 5% HP left? So HP on hit is a must and even if Masochism damages you when above 50%, Atleast you still have +500 HP on hit to cast spells but beware about the Leech Nerf of the Map affixes.

Using Bloodmagic+Masochism with HP on hit on PvP will totally be useless i mean other players will counter it with Set Affixes such as Demonic for reduced healing for 5 Sec but you can d3al more DMG when you have Low HP left. But still you can deal more DMG but the enemies can to because Demonic has a 100% increased DMG when the enemy is below 30% HP only so the more LOW HP you have, the more DMG you will dealt on them but for the enemies, The Lower HP you have, the more DMG will dealt because of Demonic

1 Like

Hmm i see ty for explanation :slight_smile: ,so if build masochism+blood magic need high hp hp leech and armor?other set increase damage like defiant and demonic?unfortunately im still poor, can’t try to build cos need high amount of resources :frowning:

Try farming Eternal Legends in about 2 days then convert it to ultra rare crystals and dont forget to grind more golds.

And then obviously Glasscannon/Barbarian is not for Bloodmagic and Masochism so you will do really need some high HP and high Leech.

What Class you want to try with Bloodmagic + Masochism? And what type? (Ex. Bow, Ricochet, Dagger, Chakram)

I have weak damage of my pve hunt,but high gold find and luck,but now at floor 354 myth stone just found 1 elixir, 1 return,ultra legend item just 1 nadroji for crystal 2 ruby,4 zircon,2 jasper thats why i say cant build nice set coz high amount of resources
Im rogue if for masochism+bloodmagic i prefer chakram :slight_smile: