Bug? no.. Mistake? Maybe

theres alot of stuff like this through out the game. Im hoping its all fixed up in time. the game deserves the best. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just wanna know if its 2% or 4%?

equip it and run the math. i havent tested it, but im sure many others have. gl

perhaps a dev can just clarify. lol

2 Likes

2% I tested. Feels the same as a mythstone so its not really worth it as a mythic compared to mythstone equivant aka Boon . should have chosen desperation or harmony as a head mythic instead. Maybe are a resource mythic if you didn’t already such as Energy, Fury, Alchemy, etc.

1 Like

yes, the myth stones at least restore MP on hit, where this is after a critical hit, which happens less often.

2 Likes

Well crits do happen often with 45% crit chance and 10% base crit chance as well as rapid attacks but I generally agree with you. Its basically a redundant mythic most of the time.

1 Like

if you use it in conjunction with other MP restoration magic, then it would be viable, especially with a high crit chance.

1 Like

Alchemy is all ive made so far because ive been toying around with masochist, hunger and defiant a bit. Any quick advice on energy Mythics would be appreciated greatly.

1 Like

Ty all for the help

Mp on bit on energy mythic helps recover some bit of energy mythic if you lose more than you recover on energy.

Barbarian on energy . well not exactly a good idea since it cuts energy by 50% so its easier to end up using all of it but if you got a build that barely uses energy mythic, barbarian works. Push the Limit helps too but push the limit can be used without barbarian on energy.

Push the limit 50% does increase cost by 50% though . so instead of 30% cost from special skill and 10% primary skill, it’s 45% special skill and 15% primary skill in cost. Increasing MH or OH by 50% by Push the Limit is great though.