Cross Over Talent (Wizard)

i Love element type hehehe…

actual damage in my set floor 1.5k

^___^

My Full Set ^___^

i hope this set can help other wizard…

SMH

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

How did you get so much gold?

You are a GOD. I am not a Wiz player but holy wow. I didn’t know you can do such things! This truly is an amazing game!

• 14k HP? so any mobs there can 1 hit you for sure. Or maybe you are ignoring how much HP you have coz any mobs on that floor have damage avaraging in 500K+? :laughing:

if his total damage reduction is close to 100 then 14k could be enough. is blood magic on a pet?

yup!! my pet is blood magic…

my nature is wisdom to reduce the cost of my skill,

• 14k HP? so any mobs there can 1 hit you for sure. Or maybe you are ignoring how much HP you have coz any mobs on that floor have damage avaraging in 500K+? :laughing:[/quote]

using my stealth and technique to survive in high floor, ang i have deadly arts to timing the c.d and duration of my stealth

i’m old player in D.q almost a year to play this game that why i get that gold, :wink:

More farming more chance to get this affix

almost 3 months hunting crystal stone and collect gold to build that set
and its worth it in my side :smile:

Thank you so much for building this! It gives me a lot of nice ideas for my Rogue class.

• 14k HP? so any mobs there can 1 hit you for sure. Or maybe you are ignoring how much HP you have coz any mobs on that floor have damage avaraging in 500K+? :laughing:[/quote]

using my stealth and technique to survive in high floor, ang i have deadly arts to timing the c.d and duration of my stealth[/quote]

• i see… awesome build btw.! :smile:

nice build… do you use manashield as your oh?
lucky with skils on your pet?

lucky with skils on your pet?[/quote]

Mana Type With AOE Skill

I have other Set 100%glasscannon and 100% empower
Iceburn
Battle Mage
OverLoad
Golden Viens
Rage
Electrified

Pet = Spike (Momentum with Leech MP)

Pure ArchMage Talent.

lucky with skils on your pet?[/quote]

Mana Type With AOE Skill

I have other Set 100%glasscannon and 100% empower
Iceburn
Battle Mage
OverLoad
Golden Viens
Rage
1 Momentum

Pet = Spike (Momentum with Leech MP)

Pure ArchMage Talent.[/quote]

• 100% glass cannon? which means you have 1 HP. are friend with :smiling_imp: ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
1 Like

You do not seem to understand the power of Stealth. It is the best OH special when it comes to end game. It gives you everything you need.

• 100% glass cannon? which means you have 1 HP. are friend with :smiling_imp: ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

1 HP?? BUT 32k MP with my manashield and stealth i can survive and the effect of my set affix to boost my dmg and can kill the mobs and cartho in short time :geek: :geek:

You do not seem to understand the power of Stealth. It is the best OH special when it comes to end game. It gives you everything you need.[/quote]

• i know how it works. and in his case he needs a very good timing on clicking his skills one after another.