Crystal Crafting Restrictions

OK I read through the whole table and my question was not answered. This is my question: If i used a Jasper (the one to change the items class) does that mean I could wear Rouge items as a Wizard?

@MaryVince no, it only means that if you’re a wizard and found a good rogue item, you can jasper it to wizard so you can equip it.

Thanks for the info. A little bit bummed cause that means I can’t be a Rouge wizard :cry:

You kindof can, if you equip somethin with the Scoundrel set. That will make your mainhand attacks become Quick Attack and BlinkStrike, with a chance to proc Sentry and Stealth.

I was only trying to look like a Rouge, cause i like the Mask thing.

Can some one please please please i’m begging you update this post with the latest patch please

or is this the most latest now? Crystal Crafting Restrictions

I wish I was lying when I said I just burned through 19 obsidians (makes it 34 total meow :() trying for attack speed on an epiphany helm and then came here hoping to see I need not keep trying because it is impossible :confused:
To leave on a good note though I did finally get another eternal pet (back up your save files people!) :slight_smile:
Back to the grind I go…

How did you find 34 epiphany helms!?

I’ve only found one eternal and two regular ones, I may or may not rage quit when I see an obsidian affix I’m after is unavailable in the list, letting the game eat said obsidian without bricking the craft.

Just so you know, recently @SteigerBox explicitly described crashing the game in this manner as an exploit.

Right on I hadn’t known, still have yet to touch or attempt the pvp side so no worries on any effect I’ve had on others past rankings I suppose.

I have a chakram with Defiant on it and can’t figure out where / how I got it lol

From drop it you used Jasper to convert from another class and you’ve got what you have. For example I have a horn with defiant.

1 Like

I was looking in the wrong place in the LegendEx, it was Ragnarok chakram :joy:

Did someone succed in getting Crystal Resource Cost reduction affix on Cerebral Vortex off hand (the one with cerebral vortex bonus affix)? I don’t want to waste more obsidians and the item itself don’t drop very common.

Is it possible to roll elemental critical chance with ruby?

@Dust Yes

Ok thx

Is defiant and ED% still unrollable? Cause for some reason I have a Gauntlet that has both and, according to my Legend I haven’t found the items that would give me those

Still unrollable.