Cyan Affixes

How can i get Cyan affixes? What is Cyan exactly?

Cyan Affix(Crystal Affix) are Specific affixes that have double or even triple the value than its Epic Affix version.

Some Legend drops gains a Crystal Affix if the conditions are favourable(Your Real life Luck, Specific Affixes,etc.).

But you can add a Crystal Affix via Obsidian(CS20) Crystalstone(CS).

This question is off topic but, does it make any difference if i have 1 bloodmagic or the full set of bloodmagic?

From where I last remembered, the Mythic version will cancel out the effects of the Set version…

I might be wrong though…

But i read online they both have the same effect? Both description says that MP leech regen ect … is all converted to hp and spell cost is doubled. MP bar is removed. 1 is called Bloodmagic and the other is called Blood magic with a space haha, whats the difference between the 2 then?

The Set version has a damage increase of N% per set equipped.

In the Mythic version, the damage increase depends on how low on hp you are…

Wait ill get copy the description of both the bloodmagic.

This one is bloode magic this one is the set: Replaces all MP, MP Regen, and MP Leech with HP equivalents, and removes your MP bar. You now use HP to cast spells. Spell cost doubled. DMG increased by 80% of missing HP.

The other blood magic this one is the mythic: Replaces all MP, MP Regen, and MP Leech with HP equivalents, and removes your MP bar. You now use HP to cast spells. Spell cost doubled. DMG increased by 80% of missing HP.

From the Wiki:

Replace all MP,MP regen and mp leech with HP Equivalents,and removes your MP bar.You now uses HP to cast spells.Spell cost is doubled.DMG is increased by HP missing divided by 1.25%

I got it from wiki too. http://dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Affixes

So to conclude the off topic, the Set Bloodmagic description is:

Replaces all MP, MP Regen, and MP Leech with HP equivalents, and removes your MP bar. You now use HP to cast spells. Spell cost doubled. DMG increased by 80% of missing HP.

And the Mythic version description is:

Replace all MP,MP regen and mp leech with HP Equivalents,and removes your MP bar.You now uses HP to cast spells.Spell cost is doubled.DMG is increased by HP missing divided by 1.25%

Okasy, i see. Thanks :slight_smile: But with the mythic blood magic it wouldn’t make a difference to my damage even if i had more than one blood magic right?

If you are equipped with both Set and Mythic, the only Bloodmagic that will work is the Mythic version,

But if you are talking about the Set version, having BloodMagic(5) is still better than BloodMagic(1).

Do you get a bonus effect with the set version or something?

as of now, I cant test it now because I dont have a gaming phone ATM :frowning:

just wait for other members or admins to answer that question…

Hmm, okay, thank you :slight_smile:

blood magic set affix does have a set bonus… though i already converted it, sorry i havent saved a picture of it… if you have a set equip Blood Magic, it will be CANCELLED-OUT or the effect of the set will not stack with MYTHIC BLOODMAGIC… I am not in favor of blood magic because pvp sucks if you use blood magic… lol

About the mythic blood magic, would it make any difference if i had 1 or 4? And how many blood magic do i need to make one blood magic set( not talking about the mythic blood magic)? how do i even get the blood magic set? (not talking about the mythic blood magic).