Developer Q&A

1st in my leader board is CLOGON, and in my friend is DIS, why are having different leader board?
Is this by division ? or the league? or he’s in on a cheaters league? (but i’m not sure if he really cheat).

Your friend was likely flagged as a cheater through some of our detection methods. If they feel like this was a mistake, they can always contact our support and we can further analyze their account :smile:

2 Likes

Sorry to break it out to you but DIS is a real cheater. His pets were duped. There’s no explaining how his characters have two of the exact same eternal pet with the exact same affixes.

Mythic proc like emperyan/nova/bombard etc, count like “proc” for Mayhem and Maelstorm sets?
I mean “For each unique spell proc…” - Bombard count? If yes, will it have +%Proc DMG. Same with Maelstorm.
Also some sets have proc, ie Cerebral Vortex, Periphery, Terrashaper… have same questions

Does explosive function on hit or on attack basically would arc Dodge procing be able too cause explosive too activate

Does anyone actually know why Bleed Damage and Fire Damage are so high in the Battle Arena? Does the DQ team have any current plans near term to fix this disaster in the Battle Arena? Was 62K bleeds and fire dots the intention of the DQ staff for people to two shot each other in the battle arena?

They are intended to be high because they are based on your damage and have a lot of multipliers. Just use perserverence and defensive stats to reduce its damage.

will weaken from one toon affects the others toons elemental damage?

Nope, weaken just affects the attacker’s attacks

2 Likes

Sry… . dont know why it was double posted… In different areas here. Unless i did something an didnt know it…

any news what happening about DQ update??

We’re working on a balance/bug patch, with a few new things thrown in :smile:

More details once the new stuff is finished.

umm can someone pls help me? i just updated my iphone, but i did a back up, but when i was on backup restore, all my data on my dungeon quest was all gone and started from scratch… pls help me how to get my data back ;<

Wrong thread. You also have sticky topic everywhere:

1 Like

is it possible to know what 3d app was used to create and design your characters for the game(DQ)? xD

Sure, 3ds max :slight_smile:

Thank you for the quick response!

As of now I am finishing my course in IT and dreamed of becoming a game developer myself…

I know basic c++ coding and has a talent for sketches(as seen on the art thread).

with the app, ill start my stepping stone in designing 3d stuffs, big thanks again!

I noticed how similar the Wizards appearance and attack paterns of some enemies like carto, enslaver and the HornedSkull.

Did all of them have the same Base design but different pallete arts?

2 Likes

They were all modeled/textured by our artist JLederer, who based his work off some concepts/art from an older game we never released.

The Wizard and a few of the enemies are pretty similar in look, but I think still unique models (perhaps not huge differences between).

For the Warrior and Rogue, he definitely started from scratch for each.

Lots of luck on your game dev journey :slight_smile: feel free to ask anything.

3 Likes

Can u tell or hint about new sets and affix even Buff to Poison cloud
and fix to the zombie mobs ???

can photoshop work too for some design at DQ?