[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

flaggg ??

Not spamming download. It happen after i email support regarding my account being sent to banned league. I’ve explained to them that I’m not a cheater.

2 Likes

pm @tdaniel

Yes contact support man . . and i found you in legends found +1 respect

I’ve already do it, almost a week and still no respond.

Hmm interesting. Just wait or dm @tdaniel .
Only them can answer what happened to your account man.

So where the dust came from my dear? Your such a lucky guy if you got it in just 10-15x of crafting . i hav one and never to try again coz i know how much dust i need to obtain one . i almost lose even my collection just to craft :slight_smile:

farming eternal convert to dust make x10 amulet . if you lucky youll get cyan resist. but it is hard to farm eternals if you new ingame.

Yes im newbie and proud. Master barrage :blush: i hope dq admin can monitored every account in div 1 and view registration history of each account . so no matter what a newly registered account cannot reach div 1

Make sense

i hope so.

2 Likes

can devs tell me when i start upload my dq cloud? pls .

I don’t think it’s really hard to get one of these once you have already unlocked it on codex. You buy an entire bag of those, then dust useless ones and try again. Repeat until you get one, lmao. Farming dust also doesn’t take sooooooooooooo much time, you just need the right equips and effort.

Tip: Luck and Eternalized set affix / perk also helps while generating these.

6 Likes

O i see :grin: thankyou .
From now on i will report those using eternal amulet with cyan affix. Whats wrong for review? We dont know whats hidden behind . i just want a slot for every legit player ever since in eternal league.

2 Likes

You’re free to do anything

2 Likes

Thankyou po

This is odd i mean very very odd. Gob’s reporting their comrade’s (gob)…hahaha. Well i saw @As_ungot welcome back bro.!!! Where are the others like Abner

Why player report are they paid for that? Let the Devs do their job? Isnt there program that devs have that check if that players is cheating automatically? Or there nothing?

Players report other players because they are helping to keep the arena as fair as possible.

This has been discussed before, but to reiterate, since our game is almost all offline (the BA is the only part that requires you to have an internet connection) it is nearly impossible for us to monitor it.

We have some options on our end but those options would be very destructive to the current game flow (ie restricting gameplay to online only etc).

Since DQ has never required a connection to play, we don’t think requiring all of our players (some who don’t even play Battle Arena) to play over server because there are some players who cheat.

4 Likes

@tdainiel So there is no program that check players (cheater) regularly in BA?

There is a system in place but it is not as strict as it could be. We have avoided using that system as to not punish players who choose not to use our online features.

2 Likes