[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

This is a topic reserved for discussing Cheaters & Hackers. If you’re unsure if someone is cheating and have a screenshot, please post it here and we’ll help determine if they are cheating!

Thank you :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Screenshot is missing.

2 Likes

good to go now.?

4 Likes

He is legit.

4 Likes

Refia could you look into default attacks being extremely high on certain characters. Not sure if a glitch or hack because it only happens on certain people. Another user mentioned this and Idk if this belongs in hacks:

The character sits back and shoots until it rans out of mana and uses default attack which instantly KOs

3 Likes

He is legit. 10.4k is nothing unusual.

3 Likes

Would people who has GM in their names or people who has a lot of cash vanities and eternals warrant a report?

4 Likes

Buying vanity items doesn’t make someone a cheater and you can get all the in game gold cost vanity items very quickly running golden veins on challenge maps.

4 Likes

Well I’ve run into level 50 or lower players with cash vanity items, that’s what I am asking about. If not then I don’t mind, I was just asking so that I could help. :smile:

For Example:

1 Like

How is 10k crits on OOM attacks legit? He hits from extreme range too. This is one of the players I’ve been complaining about.
I’d imagine that OOM default crits to insta-kill outside of visual range is not working as intended.
Or should we all just spec to see who can OOM one shot first?

2 Likes

It’s a bug. We are working on it.

3 Likes

Yup. Noticed that my rogue does it too. Sorry to anyone that’s lost to AnneBonny did to default crits.

1 Like

I just saw this on a DQ group and the one that posted was asking if you can put a Crystal Block affix in any equip.

My answer was that if via Obsidian crystal you can only put it on your OH.
If via drops it can be on a legend equip that has a block affix that was change to a crystal affix via crystal legend drop.

I’ve search my legend list and I couldn’t find a Legend Hammer with Legend Elem DMG% and block affix.
So I think this hammer is impossible to achieve.

So I just want to confirm if we have a possibility to get a hammer with block and legend elem DMG.
Or does can a Obsidian crystal give a crystal block on any affix?

Someone at that group said he made a similar weapon and crystal block was from obsidian but he said it was in open beta when he did it.

1 Like

well dude. that’s my account and I did get the block when I’m building that hammer from the crystalline weapon and add it when I’m i think 3rd batch of update when beta starts. is that impossible in ur case? try to use your saved apk of beta version and try to put crystal affix.

1 Like

Well before I saw this I thought it was impossible to get a crystal block affix on your mh via obsidian.
So I don’t know if it was a bug in beta or it was an improvement of obsidian crystal.

So we will have to wait for a tester/admin to answer.

Here are links discussing you can only get crystal block via OH

1 Like

Level 68 will full super rare gear ? I have found 2 of these items so far and i got 2x lvl 99 XD

1 Like

Woah. Is this really true? I also mange to get block stat on my lance. Want to see it?

1 Like

Well check the links?
I have a lance and hammer with crystal block affix. It can be attained via drop and it’s a far as I know the only way before. Not via crystal crafting. I don’t know if it was change so I just want to clarify it.

Was your lance via obsidian crystal as well?

Cronos has a ring with block. He also got it via drop

1 Like

I’m pretty certain it was via craft. Here is the image, am I the one able to craft this things?
I will try to go back to 1.9 beta apk of mine and try my couple of obsidian to craft this.

1 Like

The new guideline is up:

2 Likes