[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

only bad thing bout dis issues is … more people will be less willing to play pvp and less motivated cuz while dey work hard tons of hour to strengthen der chars and yet other people just cheat … and some people will be also incited w/ idea of learning hacking.

@Onaneehsyu ya almost all pvpier now use cerebral vortex be it cheater or not specially on eternal league. use cerebral vortex too and be tanky to take some dmg

He even got rid of the negative affix. Outrageous.

Yes sir. I’m planning to rebuild. I just got like 2k hp in th arena. Hehehe.

This is legit sir.

You are right sir. So many players with eternal pets and eternal perfect trinkets. While I can’t seem to find any. Sad life for me.

Hahaha. WTF!!! His pets affixes are like affixes for challenge maps. Hahaha.

Is this for real??? 0 wins 1 loss in 2v2 yet his in Eternal league. Something fishy…

not playing 2v2 focus on 1v1 i guess

@eater maybe but what im trying to show you is he’s win and loss in 2v2, i mean, in just 1 fight you’ll be in Eternal league immediately? I had 50 wins in 2v2 but i’m still in myhtic league yet this one only had 1 fight in 2v2 and he’s in Eternal league already.

Im not accusing him as a cheater but i just want some answers if it is possible to be in Eternal League in just 1 fight in 2v2 because i had 50 wins already yet im still in Mythic league

ok let me explain you can go to eternal league at straight win 13-15 win straight is enough to climb at eternal league if you have extra account you can try it now like my account I only have a few wins but im at eternal league div1 already.

Some player focus at 1v1 for starter when reach eternal league they will only play 2v2 sometimes.

Maybe he played 1 game just to put his chars in 2v2 and his AI wins a lot and put him in Eternal. or maybe…

about your case to reach eternal league you need at least 100-150+ win why?, because eternal league need 1500+ points to reach eternal league :smile:

I just have a question on my main I still have a blood magic revenge. that won’t get me banned will it?

You will not be banned for old items.

1 Like

Awesome thanks I just wanted to clarify incase my name ever popped up about it

@Polaris @f00kee @Eater lele thats my account and certainly in legit ( ican even post my pvp build)
(u can ask some admins to check my account to prove that my wins/rank/gears are legit)

that 1 lose in 2v2 since i accidentaly enter 2v2 pvp i quit halfway didnt even finish it but idnt know how the hell i made in top eternal 2v2 llol @SteigerBox could u check this? this might be abug or something since i dont play 2v2.

for 1v1 though ive been on top1 lately but stop earning points for a week already so im guesing im around top1-10 now. got adict on pve new features lel

I knew it that’s why that character name is familiar to me.

1 Like

Recorded this person with insanse af regen