[DQ 2.0] Blightbog Saboteur (Bow) Floor 1394 Mythic 3

Partly. It isn’t optimized for PvP. There are dud affixes like Adventurer (obviously there’s no gold in the arena!) :laughing:

actually there is gold in arena. gold sucking lol… :laughing:

Nice build. Very well though out. GJ!

My recommendations:

1. change vacuus scorpio to mutany. Difference between 50% and 100% WD on non eternal weapon is very small. On your current set up it is only about a 10% overall dmg loss.

2. the change above allows you to switch out your OH for a Vial. 100% ele crit when ever you want saves you the 2 wasted ele crit affix that allows you to invest into better affixes

3. i recommend changing the 2 ele crit for ED+ or 2 guided shot for dmg (preferebly guided shot due to cubic growth), 2 time warp procs (basically triples your DMG since you have high OH DMG + Cosmic power) or things like +5 stagger and +5 ensnare to give more lock down (rooted, stunned and knocked back enemies will have a very tough time getting to you).

Vial helps your build so much that 10% DMG loss is not a big deal. Blue orbs and MP potions can help you recover the extra EN.

[quote=“Diieter”]Why everytimes an insane overpowered build is found … it’s on rogue? :laughing:
I wish I could do 40b with a single hit as wiz :dieter: but it would be too much tbh, nerf nerf nerf![/quote]

Because only rogue players like to share their secrets. There have been no Wiz or Warrior guides recently. Your player base is much quieter than ours. Just compare the Rogue feedback thread to the rest. We are much more vocal.

And every class can do the same DMG as Rogue. The only difference between classes are primery skills, heroic skills and talents. Rogue does not have more DMG boosting effects than the other classes. We don’t have +ED, +Bleed DMG or +Crit DMG like warrior talents or +WD, +DMG or +Ele DOT DMG like wizards talents.

Many wiz change to rouge cause they can profit from guides and experience other players.

Not really true… I once addapt rubik redrum build to my wizard. and now hybrid that build with rogue. the result is my current wizard. u dont really need to change class…

So its not true cause its not needed?
Thats like hunger in africa.nkt needed but true

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“Diieter”]Why everytimes an insane overpowered build is found … it’s on rogue? :laughing:
I wish I could do 40b with a single hit as wiz :dieter: but it would be too much tbh, nerf nerf nerf![/quote]

Because only rogue players like to share their secrets. There have been no Wiz or Warrior guides recently. Your player base is much quieter than ours. Just compare the Rogue feedback thread to the rest. We are much more vocal.

And every class can do the same DMG as Rogue. The only difference between classes are primery skills, heroic skills and talents. Rogue does not have more DMG boosting effects than the other classes. We don’t have +ED, +Bleed DMG or +Crit DMG like warrior talents or +WD, +DMG or +Ele DOT DMG like wizards talents.[/quote]

I agree with this, maybe war n wiz are too secretive about their builds.

1 Like

Cues Cronos to share his Aurora PvP Wizard Build

[quote=“Clogon”]Nice build. Very well though out. GJ!

My recommendations:

1. change vacuus scorpio to mutany. Difference between 50% and 100% WD on non eternal weapon is very small. On your current set up it is only about a 10% overall dmg loss.
    I’d happily swap my Vacuus Scipio for a Mutiny or any bow with ED% on it… I am always a fanboy of 300 ED% but I just can’t grab it yet. Vacuus Scipio stays, for now

2. the change above allows you to switch out your OH for a Vial. 100% ele crit when ever you want saves you the 2 wasted ele crit affix that allows you to invest into better affixes
    Coat is awesome, but for me it is rather less convenient to press another button just for elem crit. I prefer less buttons as much as possible, so I can focus more on manual dodge. You make great points in #3 though!

3. i recommend changing the 2 ele crit for ED+ or 2 guided shot for dmg (preferebly guided shot due to cubic growth), 2 time warp procs (basically triples your DMG since you have high OH DMG + Cosmic power) or things like +5 stagger and +5 ensnare to give more lock down (rooted, stunned and knocked back enemies will have a very tough time getting to you).
    Noted. Thanks for the input!

Vial helps your build so much that 10% DMG loss is not a big deal. Blue orbs and MP potions can help you recover the extra EN.[/quote]

Wiz has too many raw damage talents… I just saw some broken wiz build a few patches ago. Definitely nerfed now, but you wiz players may want to start getting ideas from there!

Search for mondy.malupet’s wiz build on the forums.

It seems I’ll need to look for a Mutiny gauntlet to convert to a Bow for 100% Element Damage, which will be a looooooong hunt as I don’t have a wizard. (Drop rates are kinda biased to classes, ya?)

Perhaps it’s time for me to grab a wizard?

Build will definitely be updated when I get my hands on one!

[quote=“ocenyx”]It seems I’ll need to look for a Mutiny gauntlet to convert to a Bow for 100% Element Damage, which will be a looooooong hunt as I don’t have a wizard. (Drop rates are kinda biased to classes, ya?)

Perhaps it’s time for me to grab a wizard?

Build will definitely be updated when I get my hands on one![/quote]
If you don’t need the defiant set. You can also try finding Frozen Fate (axe of warrior) with Legend affix of ED.
In my experience it’s easier to hunt than mutiny equips.

I have both those mutiny gaunlet n frozen fate. But i also have a vascus bow.
If only i can swap 1 for you, why not. :smile:

I just happened to find one :laughing:

Build will be updated in a few days or so.

Nice :sunglasses: That was fast XD
You’re rich :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Not rich at all. I’m just not spending my gold for Top-tier Mythstones flash sales.

That accrued amount just means that these flash sales aren’t happening as often as I want them to :frowning:

nice work, looking forward! keep it up :mrgreen:

CentraBPM how long do you stay on a map? Do you clear it fully or just the key points: carto and fountain?

It depends. If I only farm for Eternals, I rush to Shrine, Fountain and Carto (if these 3 aren’t too spread out).

Crystals/MS only: Clearing everything (still trying to clear it as fast as I can.)

And if I do farm for Crystals/MS and Eternals then I’ll clear the map fully as well (still rushing through the map though).

1 Like