• +2 All Sets (2)
• +5 All Talents (2)[/color]
• --- One of the more superior Resource Systems out there. Bows have a moderate attack speed, so the energy regen rate isn’t much of a problem. Has a good damage multiplier too!
• --- Damage multiplier for our arrows and traps.
• --- A no-brainer for any hiking build.[/color]
• Momentum --- Damage multiplier based on current movement speed. Not as powerful as before but still decent nonetheless.
• Plagued --- Damage multiplier for our Poisons and shit. Popular for its primary effect of armor override effect but for this build we won’t care about that part.
• Rage --- Critical Damage multiplier. Even though this isn’t as powerful as before, this set affix frees up a valuable crystal affix slot, so we’ll still use this.
• Adventurer --- Minor damage multiplier and Move Speed bonus with an upkeep of gold acquisition time. The damage multiplier is minor but the Move Speed bonus is just plain rad. Best paired with dogs.[/color]
• Critical Chance
• Attack Speed
• Deadly Strike
• Critical Damage
• Crushing Blow --- Helps in our “Spike Damage” setup for sabotagi[/color]ng HP.
• Blight (3) --- I find three of these as the sweet spot for “not too much and not too few”.
• Elemental Critical (2) --- I also find two of these as the sweet spot for “not too much and not too few”. Needless to say that Toxic affix also works. It’s just that this has been recycled set as the residue of my previous prismatic build.
• Elemental Damage (2) --- Damage multiplier.
• Weapon Damage% --- Damage multiplier.
• Glasscannon (2) --- Damage multiplier at the cost of total HP. HP at Floor 1000+ is almost useless anyway since everyone dies in one hit, so we’ll convert HP to something useful.
• Explosive --- Helps in our “Spike damage” setup for sabotaging HP. Activates very often due to numbers flying all over the place.
• Move Speed (2) --- For smoother navigation of maps, for manual avoidance, and for Momentum too. 2 is the sweet spot for “not too much and not too few”.
• Multi Attack (2) --- A no-brainer for primary skill builds.
• Ignore Resist[/color]
• Weapon Damage (2)
• Razored --- Helps in our “Spike Damage” setup for sabotaging HP. We have +10 All Talents anyway, so might as well grab this for a better bleed chance. [/color]
• Fletcher --- For faster arrow spam.
• Relentless --- Damage Multiplier that scales with missing enemy HP. Since we’re chewing through enemy HP so fast, such talent will work wonders for this setup.
• Propulsion --- Arrows all over the place plus knockback = madness
• Ambush --- Arrows all over the place plus free traps = madness
• Razored --- For bleeds. Helps in our “Spike damage” setup for sabotaging HP.