:confused:

Its an app

Both of them. Depends on your usage.

1 Like

You what do you prefer

What is stronger or cool to use eternal or mythic items

I use Mythic item with crystal affix.

Ahhh… ok thanks for info.

@kenken Mythic affixes give your items powerful abilities. you can only have 1 per item, and most Mythic can only be on certain items. resource Mythic can be on any item, but only one resource Mythic per set.
Crystal affixes are about 25 or so affixes that are x3 the Epic affix values. you can only have one per item, but they can be on any item. the block affix can only be on OH weapon, unless you find a Crystal Legend item with block on it.
Pets do not have Crystal or Mythic affixes.
you can have 1 Mythic and 1 Crystal affix on each item if you want, but that leaves 4 spaces on each item to put other affixes on.
Mythic affixes tend to give your gear a nice boost of some kind; Crystal affixes open up space on your gears. EG: if you want to max out your attack speed at 60%, you need 4 affixes. with Crystal attack speed, you need 1 Crystal and 1 Epic, freeing up 2 spaces for something else.
so it isn’t which is more powerful, it is which is best for what you want to build to reach your goal.
hope this helps.

1 Like

hey guys… a lot of players have joined into the group, which is awsome :slight_smile:

but…

for the sanity of ourselves, and ease of focusing, i personally would appreciate players using if not the same nickname, at least relatively close.

this can be very useful when figuring out whos who and what problems, be it builds, general questions, etc… that one is having.

DQ ftw.

ty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

today is the first official day we unveil the build compendium.

Builds for players by you, the players.

Still always room for any DQ players, so come get in on the fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bump^

1 Like

I joined :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome :))

1 Like

Thanks everyone for joining my discord. It is much appreciated :smile: .

1 Like

Hello. Bumping this thread up but thank you all that have joined this group and help it grow to what it is. However I did get unexpected poopularity where Dungeon Quest got popular on ROBLOX lmao, so a lot of randoms just suddenly joined me and , well it was an interesting experience. I mean I asked them to check out this wonderful game but they were not interested so they had to leave.

Still, it is an interesting turn of events that Dungeon Quest is now populated full of Roblox Results lol. Before it would be dragon quest or some other game.

4 Likes

Hello Sir" @CuzegSpiked nice to See you back sir.:blush:

1 Like

Your Welcome @CuzegSpiked :sunglasses:

1 Like

I joined the group. But all I see in the general chat are Roblox kids and talking about Roblox things. Is there a way that I can get to voice chat?

2 Likes

Ok @CuzegSpiked ive joined, but this doesnt seem any different than the DQ forums.

What gives???