Edited: look at the main thread in red colour text. Free Build recipe [Rogue] Devine: God Warth @ Power Drive

could u give a video to show ur bd?

i cant. my device is 4.1.2, cant use any screen recorder except if i root. but i just hate rooting. so no unless i got 4.4 something

Edit: as i am build it, and still making on completing it. the damage of guidedshot really good~

Is this build works on pvp ?

yep. very strong. insane damage. this build damage multiplying is very high in short time

1 Like

Sorry cronos … may i know what’s the different between this guide and the new guide(LOHKO) you posted…

1 Like

This build more to PvE tho. LOHKO more to PvP. Godwarth base is shock. u need hit enemy 4 time to get buff extra 50% damage and exposed mean to kill enemy by rapid attack. plus its normal for your enemy have stun immute withis can completely shut its element crit damage boost. while lohko is fire based. as we know dev just make new lagend affix that reduce DoT damage. but it NOT COMPLETELY shut it down. (that the reason i go with fire lol)
Godwarth hit and run/kiting build.
Lohko gamling build. 1 hit if it miss u dead. if it hit your enemy dead. this build depand on your luck. LOHKO= Lucky One hit K.O lol

2 Likes

Gratz … thanks for the explanation and thanks for the build … gonna try this :slight_smile:

Can i ask a questions ? What is B.chance and B.Damage,thanks for your help

Bleed chance/damg I think :blush:

1 Like

Ok man,thanks alot :smile:

1 Like

I’ll try this old build :3, will got it in 1-2Days :3, Time to farming crystal !
If this a good build i would make a video to review :3
~REDevilLord & REDevilQueen

Ok now finally i complete this build, i used my alot of crystal, and my previous set its MrMaru set,to it’s easy to convert to this set.
But, i suggest you add glasscannon 50%
I Still can’t find a 99% Weapon damage legend affix, so my damage its reduced 50% from you all, for that, i will just use glasscannon :3
Im like It lol !

glad u like it. :slight_smile:

Can i ask something?
My weapon are steiger fortune ( wizard convert to bow weapon )
And why i can’t get the legend prefix 99% Wd? whats wrong ? i think it’s not because a converted weapon right ?
It’s so hard to get, i waste alot ruby to it… totally disapointed, i spended alot times to farm these ruby crystal… :‘v :’(

For bow u can only get legend affix +%WD via weapon drop name vacuus scorpio.
Additional Info: legend affix +%WD, +%ED% cannot get via rolled (Ruby)

Hmm, oke, thanks for info

The info spread around the forum no wonder I’m still learning so much. You are a DQ master of some sort. But I’m glad to see you share it.

nahh not mastering it yet, i still learning lol. have lot thing to learn and to understand.

3 Likes

does this build still do billion damage in 2.0? and what is the stat distribution?

ariff your coat in this build is 5affix only. The complete affix for 1item was 6 right. so whats the 6th affix on your leather?