Farming Build [Warrior] Fortune Bringer

How much good are you getting per map between what and what?

its not a farming build if it not help getting goods. lol

1 Like

FML I mean gold*… Lol -_-

700k-1m sometime over

I think gf% do stack over because I’m just a little over 650% and I’m getting from 300–800k

1 Like

what difficulty u play.? for me if i want to farm gold. i will just use my dps toon and make warrior as hireling and just play on mythic 3.

I’m playing on m3 also around floor 300 plus

try map 500+

I have trouble killing mythic and sometime legends. On 500+

i see… i use greengarden as main, that build damage really dont have limit when it stop. the higher floor i go using it the higher damage output it release. at first when i just create that build. the monster i kill have low hp. so they got killed before damage from blight multiplying. at high floor that damage will be seen and slowly increased

I see will I don’t have the right dps gear yet on my hireling to carry me on higher floors. Still working and cs/ms…

i hope u got what u want. well now the higher crystal i have is garnet… all the other higher crystal has been used for craft this build. this the first build i made at cost of extremely lot higher crystal usage lol

1 Like

Nice, well your making bank still, while I’m on this minimum payment lol. Here is my cs/ms so far…

gemme those crystal im gonna need that to craft another build. lol (cant stop crafting, it become habit. each time i got some good amount crystal, i will craft anything i could make lol)

1 Like

Aha lol I wanna make my gear already but the struggles are real.

i know that feeling… using obsidian at exteremly rare item. affix to choose +all resist +Armor +%MP +%CD lol… so annoying.

Imagine using 5+ obsidian and it didn’t even give you what you want lol

1 Like

i wasting 7 obsidian to get luck + gold find lol.

O_o do you think item nature help out with getting affix.

idk, lol… that remain mystery.