Few suggestions :D

note: some of these suggestions is with real money to help supporting devs and make the game keep growing.
1- a thread on forum for suggestions: lots of players have really cool suggestions, but there’s no thread or any place where they can share their ideas.
2- more equipable pets: would be cool if you can equip more than 1 pets at same time, but you need to pay real money for it(to support shinybox)
3- acessory wings with affixes: a good idea to make wings an acessory, preferenciably affixes is mov. speed and dodge. a great way to get these is buying with money, or unlocking by completing a feat(made after 1.7 patch)
4- infinite retry times at challenge maps: as suggestion says or more retry times, but with real money
5- endless mode with waves: someone already told it, but, it’s a really, REALLY good idea :smiley:
6- can hire 2 heroes at same time: would be cool to level up a weak hero

if someone have more suggestion, post here, maybe this thread can be a SUGGESTION THREAD :smiley:

also… please fix cartographer, sometimes he can’t be targeted, also me and my hired hero die, it’s rare to occur, but i always die when it happens

sorry my english is not very good hehe

1 Like
  1. i put those in future content.

2). Ehhh… Maybe?ive heard pet equipment, too. I like it how it is.

3). They’d need to code in another item slot.

1. I like only having 2. Makes it a do-or-die situation.

2. Mob respawning is kinda cool… Makes a small map seem larger.

6). Balance issues with 3 PCs. Also, you’d split exp 3 ways, and it could be worse if the weighted it by level, where each char gets exp based on how they contribute or who kills what.

But I like it overall… Keep suggesting!

I want them to sync legendary items to our other charecters.

1. There are a few places already for that I think. The one Bole mentioned, plus a Feedback thread.

2. More pets I’m all for, paying for it is a BIG no from me. Right now you can be just as powerful whether you have paid money or not. That is PERFECT as is. Buying more stats is pay to win in my book, and I hate that from games.

3. Ehh, then you would have to wear wings, I like them as a strictly optional vanity item. As far as buying them that way, see #2.

4. I would personally never buy those. You already get 3 chances, if I die twice, I buy another map for backup. I wouldn’t have an issue with it though.

5. Yes. Yes please.

6. My hireling annoys me most of the time with just one, two would be chaotic. :smile:

On number 4, we have a way for you to purchase additional tries ( after two deaths ) in Patch 1.7, but it also heals all enemies back to full when you do it. :smile:

wow awesome, i’m really, really anxious with patch 1.7, everytime i open play store to see if it was released haha :laughing:

purchasing items with real money is a sort of pay-to-win, which gives unfair advantage to those who won’t do so.

afaik, dq devs have never done anything like that, and i hope they will never do. there is toooooo much pay-to-win/pay-to-play in the apps that advertise themselves as ‘free’.

1 Like

[quote=“dancemusiconly”]purchasing items with real money is a sort of pay-to-win, which gives unfair advantage to those who won’t do so.

afaik, dq devs have never done anything like that, and i hope they will never do. there is toooooo much pay-to-win/pay-to-play in the apps that advertise themselves as ‘free’.[/quote]

well, all of my suggestions is not related with p2w or p2p, my suggestions is an optional things that can be used on game, you are not forced to buy these things, you can be strong with it or without it, all i want is to see shinybox growing and dungeon quest getting better and better on each update, but, without money, they can’t do that.

and also another suggestion: pets bought with money always epic with epic affixes, i have bought 2, the first one is magical with 2 affixes, i deleted it, and the second is epic, but with few epic affixes

[quote=“NinjaBlazing”]note: some of these suggestions is with real money to help supporting devs and make the game keep growing.
1- a thread on forum for suggestions: lots of players have really cool suggestions, but there’s no thread or any place where they can share their ideas.

Future Updates
2- more equipable pets: would be cool if you can equip more than 1 pets at same time, but you need to pay real money for it(to support shinybox)

Sounds interesting, but a warning to the devs - no becoming money-hungry and messing up iap’s please
3- acessory wings with affixes: a good idea to make wings an acessory, preferenciably affixes is mov. speed and dodge. a great way to get these is buying with money, or unlocking by completing a feat(made after 1.7 patch)

Eh… maybe not…
4- infinite retry times at challenge maps: as suggestion says or more retry times, but with real money

Hell, no, that be op
5- endless mode with waves: someone already told it, but, it’s a really, REALLY good idea :smiley:

Actually many have; full support
6- can hire 2 heroes at same time: would be cool to level up a weak hero

Meh, I’d rather not

if someone have more suggestion, post here, maybe this thread can be a SUGGESTION THREAD :smiley:

also… please fix cartographer, sometimes he can’t be targeted, also me and my hired hero die, it’s rare to occur, but i always die when it happens

Thats been solved now
sorry my english is not very good hehe[/quote]

I would like to see the codex labeled with proper headers. I dunno where my affix begin and end and so forth. I would like to see a bank thats only accessable from outside dungeon on main screen .Also more items more monsters also I would like each toon to be individually represented in the arena . An area where we could keep all all of our pets andmaps would be cool to . Like a stable and scroll tube.

Can you help me how to proceed floor 201 i fininish already floor 200 mythic 3

when you reach floor 200 open your shop menu and purchase a “challenge map” with in game gold.

Once you have that map, open it.

Complete that challenge map and you will get another challenge map. If you open that one it will be floor 201. You can continue to do this with each challenge map.