[Guide] Aegis's build

So, why the name’s Aegis? Aegis is the shield of Athena. The reason why I pick this name is because I want a warrior build with not only offensive but also defensive.
My stat:

With this build I can get:

• 670M DPS (with red shrine)
  • 32.5K armor
  • 81K+ HP
  • 45% move speed (cap is 50%)
  • 60% crit chance (capped)
  • 60% attack speed (capped)
  • 350% crit damage (capped)
    While Blood Magic converts all of my MP to HP and give me bonus damage, Rage gives me bonus crit chance & crit damage. Permafrost will automatically heal me whenever I got hit. Momentum give me extra damage whenever I use sprint, which also makes me run faster. Enjoy guys :smile:

Neat build! Buuuut!

• Set numbers+2 should be capped at 2 (2x2 +1 = 5, but you can get more if you’re getting the set affix on others gears), so you can’t really reach 10 :blush:
    (If you can, it does mean Steiger didn’t apply the cap yet, bad, bad Steiger :laughing: )
  • Question : When you say “670m”, it does mean you can reach 670 crit number?
  • What skills are you using in this build? it looks like mine, are you using whirlwind and sprint?
  • If there’s a cap for set affixes, I think it should be at least 6, because the Blood Magic set has 6 items :wink:

• No, on floor 200 ep8 I can do ~50-65M/hit (with crit). With whirlwind I can do 6.7 hit/sec. If I’m lucky I can get to ~140M/hit by using Deadly Strike.

• Yes, I’m also using sprint + whirlwind + Momentum. I accidentally found out this build a few months ago :smiley:

how do u change ur item to sky blue?

When you apply an Obsidian Crystal (the rarest Crystal in the game) to one of your equipment piece your item colour will change to sky blue. In other words, an equipment piece with a crystal affix, has sky blue colour :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Very nice :smile:

Curious to see how high of a map you can handle w/ this awesome gear!

Niceeeee build! i want to make something like that for my warrior but with reflect xD

[quote=“CentraBPM”]I also want to share my equipment. I love having a build with all the elements and their crits. I’m feeling like Avatar Aang :smiley:
Want to do some changes in near future and perfect my gear with more suited affixes etc. But it’s so much fun to play with! :smiley:

Keep it up devs, well done! :smile:

Using a legendary pet with pathfinder set affix.

PS: Sick build zzvilzz! Keep it up mate!
Which app etc. are you using to make a collage such like that? :smile: [/quote]

Neat but would be nice if you could make your own thread, I think 1 build per thread is better :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright, deleting it then. Don’t have that much time atm to create a build thread so I quick posted it here :stuck_out_tongue:

@CentraBPM: I’m using Paint. It’s quite simple, just copy & paste :smiley:

alright thank you :smiley:

Is that possibe to make more than one crystal affix on one item? I have seen someone show an item with five crystal affix.

Only one crystal affix per item mate (the affix with cyan color),

The system won’t allow you to have more than one, otherwise the player that you mentioned is a cheater :wink:

The system won’t allow you to have more than one, otherwise the player that you mentioned is a cheater :wink:[/quote]

+1

The system won’t allow you to have more than one, otherwise the player that you mentioned is a cheater :wink:[/quote]
I saw from that chinese forum but that post has been deleted.

I saw from that chinese forum but that post has been deleted.[/quote]

Prolly some photoshop skills

Hello I’m a lvl 82 rogue … And I wanna ask how did you do them crystal items?

Obsidian crystals

Hi, I’m a new player here and I really like this game but I am lost in terms of equipments so I wanna ask couple of noob questions :frowning:
• How to get lvl 100 items?
• How to get that Green Bonus ([color=#00BF40]Rage, Momentum, Permafrost, Blood Magic[/color]…)?
• How to get that Blue Bonus ([color=#40BFFF]Crushing Blow, Deadly Strike[/color]…)?
• How to get that Red Bonus ([color=#BF0000]All Skills, All Talents[/color]…)?
• Is there a list for Green, Red, Blue, Purple, Orange Bonus per item?
• Thank you in advance /o/