How Equivalence & Harmony Terrorized my Toon

my second farm build (epic failure) didn’t do too well, but it had E & H on it, supported with + 500 HP on Hit. made me smile a lot, especially against mobs with thorns and even mobs of Shrine Guardians with thorns, it did great! but I had to start over, I needed a farm build, not a terrorize the monsters build.
in my third build, I had E & H again, and tons of item drop, gold find, and luck. support for my E & H was…+ 250 HP on Hit. not too good. while trying to get another HP on Hit, I got a + 250 MP on Hit instead. sure, I read on the Forums that this combo doesn’t work, but I just had to see what happened. I died! against normal monsters!
so for experimenting, I dropped the HP on Hit, and got a second MP on Hit. well, I fought a mob of Shrine Guardians with thorns, and my HP went down to 25% and stayed there! for 5 long seconds! I thought my heart would explode with fear.
well, as you might think, my Toon said no more dungeons until I change the MP on Hit to HP on Hit. which I did, and now me and my Toon are happy again. and not as afraid to enter the dungeons as we were before.

3 Likes

My farming build relies on a lazy wizard with magic find gear standing in the background while my aggressive hireling does all the work and being killed and resurrected lol

I used to have that setup until just recently and for a while.

1 Like

The Terror Continues!

after I posted this, I went back into the dungeons, and just happened to look at my gear. and I still had the MP on hit! I forgot that I needed more Crystals to change over to HP on hit.
so I did more dying before I was able to convert, and now I am happy again.
I have to admit, using Twister with almost maxed CD is really nice. barely use Comet, and with Nova, hop around with Teleport and Shatter to spread the Love, giving the finishing touch with Twister. good times.
I am still learning what the E & H combo pro’s and con’s are, but so far, I like it very much.

2 Likes