Is this a bug?

I’ve been farming for the last one or two hours at floor two to get a legendary pet amd this is what i got

A legendary pet with no eternal affix but when I looked it up on the codex it says that i should have a angel affix or something can anyone please help me?

1 Like

It definitely shoud have Angelic set affix. Plus, it’s impossible to craft it this way since you can’t remove set affixes from pets.

Yea like how did this even happen i’ve collected 5 legendary pets with complete affixes but this one wtf?

U can remove set affix use kyanite, but u cant add set affix with ametys ( i tested before)

1 Like

But I didnt use kyanite on it or any type of crystal

1 Like

I would say just stick that picture in the bug report thread so the Dev’s can have a look at it. if they are able, they might ask which affix you want to be replaced with Angelic, and if they can’t fix it, it is still a Legend Pet, unless you get rid of enough affixes that it becomes an Epic or lower tier of Pet. I think you have to have 0 affixes to lose the Legend tier of your item, but I went down to 1 affix a few times and lost the Legend aura of my item, but I am not sure, as that was a long time ago. I was crafting late last night, and had 2 Legend items down to 1 affix each, and they didn’t stop being Legend. I think it depends on what the last affix is.

1 Like

Not a bad pet though

1 Like

I’m wondering why you got 5/6 affixes in perfect state, even if they’re only epic ones lmao

Well i got one with perfect affixes tho