MrMaru - Guide - Rogue Chakram (Revised with Gameplay Video)

I’ve been lurking in this forum for a while and have not seen a guide for Chakram Rogue.

So, I will be sharing this build to this awesome community.

I’m mainly a rogue user and have tried different builds involving all the 4 weapons and Chakram is the last I tried and loving it. It’s staying.

What you will see here today is a combination of deadly and fast build.

The Set Affixes that this build is using will be

1. Pheriphery
  • Chakram build? This is a must,
  1. BloodMagic
  • This is a must considering how important survivabilty and damage they are.
  1. Momentum
  • Getting movement speed affixes on your gears and utilising vault boost the damage tremendously. The fast movement speed increase enables you to clear the maps faster.
  1. Rage
  • The huge boost in crit damage enables you to save crystal slots otherwise for crit damage affix
  1. Permafrost
  • We will be translating into exponential damage incorporating Ice damage and frostbiting
  1. Living force
  • It works on chakram and is a huge damage boost.
  1. Plague - optional
  • If you have a pet that has one of the set affix above, you may include plague for more survivability

The key to this build is to incease the attack speed and boost the damage as high as you can. The faster the chakram, the more pheri proc. Incorporating vault in your attacks, damage and movement increases and avoiding fatal hits. This is not the tankiest build, but enemies are dead before they see you, even for mythic enemies.

Gameplay video: (Floor 885 EP 8)

http://youtu.be/l4sqTKGadm8

Edit: I’ve incorporated Stealth, added 50% Glasscannon affix, maxed Boomerang. HP has been reduced to the minimum (13k - Enough for casting Stealth)

2 Likes

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

Great build!
Tip: The forum limit number of pictures you can attach each post. But you can always upload your pictures to an image host and post the link here :wink:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Great build!
Tip: The forum limit number of pictures you can attach each post. But you can always upload your pictures to an image host and post the link here :wink:[/quote]
Great tip! It’s my first post here, will do so in the future.

Nice! Able to do 4-5B damage, I envy you. :smiley: I’m only dealing around 500M (max) with my chakram build.
You lack HP though, so you might have a hard time on higher floors. :wink:

[quote=“Hope_Lost”]Nice! Able to do 4-5B damage, I envy you. :smiley: I’m only dealing around 500M (max) with my chakram build.
You lack HP though, so you might have a hard time on higher floors. :wink:[/quote]

Thats true, i could use more hp. Im going to test the survivabilty on higher floors. Im on 450 ep8 now, still surviving find.

Excellent build, pretty much verbatim what I used before switching out chaks. Periphery shown in a good light and should win over a few of the haters :wink:
Good work.

just wondering… maybe if you use stealth + veil maybe hp is not that big of a deal…

u just need the right amount of hp to cast stealth…

and stealth also has double damage effect dodge and negates DoT effects

and on hero page, it does add some movement speed…

just a thought… im kinda makin a chakram rouge too :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“KrustY”]just wondering… maybe if you use stealth + veil maybe hp is not that big of a deal…

just a thought… im kinda makin a chakram rouge too :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:[/quote]

Thats good thinking, will try that out. I’ve tweaked the build a little for end game play. This build will be revised and shared once i’ve hit floor 1000.

[quote=“KrustY”]just wondering… maybe if you use stealth + veil maybe hp is not that big of a deal…

just a thought… im kinda makin a chakram rouge too :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:[/quote]
Im making this build to… thanks to MrMaru… i have a trap with momentum since i cant have momentum on a vial yet, but ive changed the special stealth, with veil 40 on my assasin tree. Stealth is 100% at duration and its equal to its cooldown so nearly im at stealth everytime… nearly untouchable!!
Will try my luck to have momentum on a vial. Just farming crystals now…:wink:

[quote=“andrielley”][quote=“KrustY”]just wondering… maybe if you use stealth + veil maybe hp is not that big of a deal…

Im making this build to… thanks to MrMaru… i have a trap with momentum since i cant have momentum on a vial yet, but ive changed the special stealth, with veil 40 on my assasin tree. Stealth is 100% at duration and its equal to its cooldown so nearly im at stealth everytime… nearly untouchable!!
Will try my luck to have momentum on a vial. Just farming crystals now…:wink:[/quote]
Yeah having stealth with solid +duration/stealth proc affixes and stuff can get you through FLOOR 3XX+ EP8 more easily while not relying on a big HP pool. But skyfall/explosive maps will still be a pain in the a*s [emoji14]

@Centra your back!!! :smiley:

Hi! I have a few questions

1. extra attack. unless it works with chakrum? I tested it, it still flies only one chakrum per hit. or I do not understand?
  2. the same with multi attack.
    in the description of the boomerang is set to 0 extra attacks when I have them 4

[quote=“fanat877”]Hi! I have a few questions

1. extra attack. unless it works with chakrum? I tested it, it still flies only one chakrum per hit. or I do not understand?
  2. the same with multi attack.
    in the description of the boomerang is set to 0 extra attacks when I have them 4[/quote]

It doesnt give an extra chakram but it boost chakram damage greatly…

2 extra attacks gave the increase damage by ~ 80% of statistics boomerang. but with multi attack any sort of change. or statistics of any game I have not noticed.

It does, steiger confirmed it… check this thread… http://shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1490

Well, if I understand correctly, the Multiattack do not make any sense. and better instead to take another affix.
please tell yet how the momentum? Cap running speed of 50%, but if I do 60% (4 enchant) is added + 60% damage, but the speed will still be running on 50%?

Running is at 50%… but the damage of momentum goes at 100% movespeed cap… so meaning our movement speed is 50%. But we can increase movespeed up to 100% to increase damage…