Offscreen / Feels like cheating

But it sure is nice knowing your ricochet bullets are hard at work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

that bullet can reach up to 40-60 yards :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lol. Not the first time off screen winning. It’s also cool to get Frozen explosions off screen too and arc Mythic reactor or so causing chain explosion without you seeing.

I remember a time when you could just bow, flintlock or orb through the border and reach the enemies on the other side (in open areas such as Fire Act maps).

Also I had the bug which was fixed in test patch before 3.0 where you could have reactor reach miles and miles through the walls and kill all enemies offscreen with whatever you have. That rewrite of the reactor set sure did confuse me at first until it was fixed.

Or just getting something somehow going through the wall and killing enemies off the other side of any offscreen method.

2 Likes

@flasher13 . So on that subject, how many yards is screen edge to screen edge view do you think?

in my testing stage of bullet in pvp dummy the arrow can reach the dummy in 25-30 yards that is range that you can land hit to the dummy and using bullet off screen can reach in my estimate with dummy about 40-60 yards this is based on my experience testing stage. original range of arrow/2 + range of arrow=bullet range 30 divided by 2 = 15 additional range add to the range of arrow. 30yards + 15 yards=45yards above can reach the bullet. This is only my observation and based with my testing.

1 Like