Patch 2.3 a viable and fun ascendant build for day 1! [Manic Macross Missile Massacre Madness build] [pve] [wizard]

element % damage buffs damage based on the base element and as for the elements because it doesn’t affect primary attacks as far as I know and slime legends are a “little” rare :smile:

For clarification.

1. Ignore resist makes enemy resist 0?
  2. If I combo ignore resist with weaken, does that make enemy resist negative?

No ignore resists and Weaken do not work with each other

Thnx. I thought you can make enemy elem resist more negative (-200%). Conclusion would be, least enemy resist possible is -100%, ryt?

Yup :+1: :smile:

wow @Griffin012 such great concept bro gratz. dang the zenith pierce buff now is crazy imagine ricochet with 2rank zenith on armors

quick question for other builds which is better ignore resist or 2x90% weaken crystal affix

1 Like

Sorry I am still very confused heh

Do you see the 197.2% Arcane Damage? So what you really mean is that the 197.2% Arcane will change elements when the elements are changing when shooting barrages? Like the barrage changes to fire element barrages, so that 197.2% Arcane Damage will change to 197.2% Fire Damage for the barrages that became fire and 197.2% Shock Damage for those barrages that turn into shock? Wow honestly that is really weird haha, so the other Element % Damage on other items can be like Poison/Fire/Ice/Shock like your Apex of Epiphany of Haste hat or does it have to be Arcane in order for it to change % ED affixes on the items?
http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/uploads/default/original/2X/2/2392a1e3efa9a390836750fe9df84ce18702fc29.png

The damage buff awarded from element damage% is based on the base element so if your weapon is arcane at base the element damage% needs too be arcane too buff your damage

1 Like

So it does not change? Which means that all the other elements(other than Arcane) will not benefit from the 197.2% ED% damage affix from your Eternal Arcanist Wand of haste?

No all damage will be buffed the damage is calculated and THEN the element is randomised

1 Like

I am getting more confused heh, so this is a yes/no question, will it affect the other elements then?

From what you answered previous your 197.2% ED% damage will affect ALL elements’ damage, so your answer is yes right? Just wanted to confirm some mechanics so i can finally create a build one day!

Element damage % must line up with the base element of your weapon if it does it will buff your damage regardless of if it gets changed later on

Great thanks, so it buffs damage -> = 1m arcane damage (still in calculation) ->
when the barrage gets shot out ->(element changes to poison) -> poison barrage -> = 1m poison damage?

Yes it doesn’t redo the calculations once the element has been changed

Ah coolcool, reason i asked was because i tried creating a prismatic build awhile ago during 2.0(?), it was before the ‘big 2.1 patch’, and for me it did not seem to boost the other elements damage, so it was weird for me.

Please…link dq 2.3 file .apk
My phone Nokia X2…no CH Play

just a suggestion @Griffin012 how bout using MH wep w/ more WD% and WD and also have crystal affix AS

… The point of the build was kinda too make one based on the weapon so changing out the weapon semms like it would be counter intuitive :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what i meant was same mh weapon (barrage) but w/ WD affix

How to get berserkers choper? ( manashield )