[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

lucky player who got that item in chest,

edited eternal gear

What theā€¦ the Veneficus only is lvl 47?? And beats me every time?? Can anyone tell if he have ascended?? If not than he is cheating!!

2 Wieners

ArenaID: EDD
Reason: Modified Eternal items & Pet

ArenaID: WIZARDJUNIOR
Reason: Modified Eternal items

• Dude, check me out!
    Iā€™m like a little otterā€¦ a sexy little otter.
1 Like

reviewed

1 Like

hmmm so he is cheating?? Now i know why he beats me every time.

if someone is suspicious just view equipment after the match is over

ArenaID: Josecito
Reason: modified eternal items

• Dude, check me outā€¦!
    Iā€™m like a beaverā€¦ a hot little beaverā€¦

Yepā€¦
Cheaters suuuckā€¦
Keep an eye out, and report when you find oneā€¦
Tis the only thing you can doā€¦

I dont think Why people wants eternal modified gear. And they cant reach eternal.DIV 1. Lol

I called it noobbbiiess :innocent::-1:

I call them losers because using modified gear just show how they suck at the games. A real player donā€™t need this stuff.

1 Like

Yep. Also they donā€™t know how to properly calculate to make really efficient builds. I wouldnā€™t cheat but it for some strange reason I could, I would beat the others in a heartbeat due to experience and knowledge, something many cheaters tend to lack.

I wouldnā€™t of course cheat because itā€™s scummy and not worth it honestly.

reviewed

Sir @tdaniel why iā€™m banned i did not do anything wrong in this game even cheatingā€¦ sir plssss bring me back to the legit league!!!

Just message him not posting here .

Edited MMR

DRAKE Is an old legit player lol. Maybe he comeback again . I saw him last time on season 2.

someone says that before you can go to eternal league you need to have 300 matches (sorry for reporting legit players)

Nope . It depends on win streak if you gain some defeat then you wouldnt enter eternal div.
Some old player came back like drake . I really miss his battlemage.

oh thank you for that information :heart_eyes: now i know how MMR and match ranking. Welcome back DDRAKE :sunglasses: im sorry for my noob reports