Rogue Build Help

Just need a bit of help with my build idea. The purpose of the build is to have fun with traps, bullets and smoke screens. It is designed to stay alive at incredibly high floors. Two problems I have with my build however, is I need to be able to survive until floor 350 m3 to find my OH item and until floor 750 for my Amulet. So here is the completed build. Ideas to help me get to the end would be helpful. Also ideas for making it stronger. Thanks.

MH - Mutiny
Mythic - Bloodmagic
Set - Defiant
Crystal - Attack Speed
Legend - ED%
Legend - ECD%
Epic - Extra Attack Chance

OH - Miasma
Mythic - Vanish
Set - Smoke Screen
Crystal - Block
Legend - WD%
Epic - Extra Attack Chance

Chest
Mythic - Skilled
Crystal - CC %
Legend - ECD%
Legend - Multiattack
Legend - ED%
Legend - Ignore Resist

Head - Apec of Epiphany
Mythic - Serenity
Set - Epiphany
Epiphany Set Bonus
Crystal - Dodge %
Legend - ED%
Legend - Elemental Critical %

Ring
Set - Frozen
Crystal - HP on Hit 500
Mythstone - All Sets +2
Legend - Multiattack
Legend - ECD%
Legend - Glasscannon

Amulet - Entropic Jewel
Mythic - Sanctuary
Set - Mayhem
Crystal - Crit Chance %
Mythstone - All Sets +2
Legend - ED%
Legend - ECD%

Pet - Scout
Set - Pathfinder
?
?
?
?
?

Edit: Removed Effective from build.
Edit2: Added Glasscannon to ring. Changed one of the Dodge% to Crit Chance%
Edit3: Found out that Vanish is considered Proc so replaced Coat Proc with Elemental Critical. Replaced Attack Speed on chest with CC%.

1 Like

I think Multi Attack legend affix is better than Extra Attack chance on MH…and also if you read the “Ignore Resist or Weaken & Effective” thread, the author said that Ignore Resist won’t work with Effective myhtic and Weaken affixes, then having Weaken & Effective will give you more damage than an Ignore Resist because they work together…

Also you can put “Haste” nature in your six gears to activate the effect of Epiphany bonus, having 2 Atk Spd Crystal affixes will be a waste of prescious Crystal slot because Atk Spd is capped at 60% without Epiphany and 75% with Epiphany; 45% Atk Spd at your MH and 2 or 3 Haste nature gears will be enough to activate and have the effect of Epiphany bonus,so I suggest to change the Atk Spd Crystal affixes on your chest gear to something else…

I already have two Multi attacks in my build and was under the impression that that was the limit. Is this not so?

4 Multiple Attack is the Limit which means you only need 2Ă— 2 Multi Attack slot. This can be achieved by using Zenith on ring and/or amulet, or by using 2 legend Multi Attack Affixes.

1 Like