Seven deadly Sin pet

Hi guys, is there any tip on finding merlins imp.
im at floor 600+M3 and i cant find it…
i have killed dozens of enslaver but the drop is always rare or epic pet…]

Thanks

Yep Merlin imp is just that hard to find, it only drops from a specific enemy that isn’t noted on the map and doesn’t always spawn, then you have to run the chance that it drops a legendary pet (quite low) and finally you have to run the chance that the legendary pet drop is Merlin imp and not one of the other 27 pets available… nevermind if you want an eternal

ohh…thanks for that so i guess the best probability of legend drop or eternal is to complete the codex…
Cause as i said before i think theres a 1-10 of 100 ratio that an epic or legend enslaver may drop a legend or eternal pet…

Well if you know the numbers the math is easy but I just know that an eternal drop is 1/100 so I just hop onto an eternal M3 map that’s above floor 500 whenever I get the mythic enslaved feats

ahh ! i remember getting that map… and still the enslaver doesnt give a decent pet drop !
I think that Mob is pretty selfish !
haha… !

Go dance till you go down. And I hope Merlin’s Imp will drop. :joy: If still not drop…

FARM TILL YOU REACH THE TOP.

2 Likes

I just happened to have merlin’s imp as my newest pet together with my eternal slimes. It is not eternal though. But it has legend affixes rather than epic affixes which is one of a kind. If merlin’s imp is considered as ultra rare legend then maybe nadroji bonuses will help u finding one of them.

It’s been a year since I’m looking for Merlin’s Imp still no luck at all even I’m already at really high floors. SAD.

There’s this one user here in the forum whose first pet is a merlin’s imp.

Wow that can’t be real.