SubZero

@ralfh It’s because the +5000 weapon damage is the absolutely most basic of damages that gets multiplied by everything else where as the 50% weapon damage multiplies the type of damage that the 5000 weapon damage is :smile:

@darellleyesa I don’t see any inaccuracies in DPS calculation from your screen shots? what are you referring too

im referring to the result of DPS based from both natures of haste and element

Yes I am just confused as too why you think the DPS formula is inaccurate since all of those photos line up with what the DPS formula says they should be the thing is of haste affects the attack speed stat but the rate of attacks on meteor and earth shatter is not affected by attack speed so of the elements will buff their damage while of haste will have no affect however if you had reduced cool down that would have a large affect on the DPS of those 2 skills :smile:

1 Like

Man i tried the weapon damage + and % and it turns out that element affix is better. How how how dekarabaw :sweat_smile: I messed my items lol

Also i red at some post ( by cruzeg i think not sure) that in the current patch element affix is better than weapon affix. (Sorry to make a fuss, i just wanna make things clear) :v:

so what are those skills in which the rate of attacks are affected by attack speed.

All main hand primary skills :smile:

okay ill check the stats

Make sure you don’t already have 60% Attack speed on the build you’re using but otherwise :+1:

OOOOOOOOOOOPPS. Elements still better with primary skills

Guess that excel dps calculation is not really reliable

your screenshots also tells the DPS is wrong. I mean, not realiable.

How many affixes of elemental damage 100% do you have on your build. it appears as if you do not have too many and because of the weighting of the elemental damage boost you gain vs the attack speed bonus you gain it is very possible that the DPS bonus you get for boosting your elemental damage is greater then the bonus DPS you gain for attack speed

but AS is the last multiplier for DPS right?

could you show us an example for which shows that it is possible to have more dps wearing element than haste using the excel dps calculations

yes but the larger % increase in damage will always affect damage more then the smaller one no matter where in the formula :smile: how many 100% element damage Affixes do you have because if your answer is less then 399% then the elemental damage boost allows you too output more damage then the attack speed boost :+1:

lol. i have only 320%. but i tried changing just 1 equipment to have 420%. and still not

Still that dps excel calc is not reliable

anyway. ill just try to make an excel dps calc.(when given a free time) and will try it myself

Then what we’re seeing here is an error on the stats page when I get my tablet back I will shoot off a bug report too the devs however the damage formula is working properly behind the scenes :smile: (well atleast on the current test patches but what’s broken on current patch should not affect this in any way)

i think not. cause the damage to the mobs justifies the difference from both natures

the DPS formula should be working correctly behind the scenes I will look into if there is a bug with the of the elements nature because based on your screen shots that seems the more likely candidate then as at 320% the 60% elemental damage boost should not take you from 2mil too 2.6 mil damage :smile:

lol. okay :smile:

it is possible to take you from 2 - 2.6 as it does from 27 - 37 :smile:

lol yeah that math just doesn’t work there is probably a bug with of the elements right now making it have a higher value then it should :smile:

:ok_hand: