The Question Thread

Earthshatter and orb proc. Replace those with twister and stealth or torrent and stealth or coat proc. It depends on your preferences though but I would most definitley choose stealth because it will help immensly in pvp and thats why I got 2nd place in mythic league. Stealth is also good in pve because it saves you from tnt props sometimes, protects from occasional skyfall or the enemy hitting you. Also the best part is stealth doubles all damage including elemental critical such as blight. If anyone had a green garden build, stealth proc or vanish offhand will double all damage immensly. Also vanish is another way to get stealth if you dont want it as proc but its more expensive because it requires mythstone slots and mythstones. I would have stealth proc and vanish offhand.

For my ultimate build, I have sureshot to always critc against full hp in pvp or pve and vanish to blind and use stealth and bombard as mythics. The idea for my upcoming build is to be able to get to opponent fast with shatter therefore, activating procs, bombard, sureshot and the best part: stealth and blind from vanish to cause huge damage. This is good in pve as well with ignore resist and elemental crits. Iā€™ll show everyone on forums what the finished product will look like once completed.

1 Like

Oh nvm qs 4-9 have been answered in game when I go to shop to check boost.

Thanks for the help CuzegSpiked. Anyone else willing to give an opinion on what proc youā€™d remove from a cataclysm ring?

The one that gives defense. Oh, waitā€¦ Thatā€™s a base statā€¦ I love procs. :laughing:

Hi, I would like to ask, why stealth will double all damage? Did I miss the double dmg explanation?
And is it everytime I use OH skill, vanish will proc? Or is it %chance proc based? or Proc once for every 5 OF skill? Thanks.

Can i get momentum if i jasper my item into warriorā€™s ?
Example : i have skilled leather (rogue) and jasper it into warriorā€™s armor then using amethyst until i get momentum and jasper it back to skilled leather (rogue)and how about the process ? Am i must using warrior toon too while using amethyst ? Or not necessary (only need jasper)

You only need to jasper to another class and use amethyst until you get momentum. :smile:
Your first scenario is correct.

I removed Earthshatter + the orange affix
(and get throw sword :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Ok thx :slight_smile:
One more question, i can get momentum (after jasper it) at any type or gear right ? (MH/OH/ARMOR/HEAD/RING/AMULET)

Yeah, Any part of your gear can get it :smile:

Okay thanks alot bro :smile:

Iā€™ve been playing this game for quite a while now but still have some things on my mind.
I normaly run regular maps. Around 200. (no carto maps)

1. Can I still get the extreme legendarys? (Bow, Gun & Nadroji mostly)
  2. Can I get them in a chest?

yeah you can still get them even on regular dungeon. If you have a hunter ring. Finding epic monsters is nice for drops. :smile:

If you have a nadroji set affix it would be a big help. Max luck + max item find. :smile:

Base on experience and forum feedback you canā€™t get rare legends on chest.

Formula says: 100 - ((( HP - MP) / MP ) * 100)ā€¦ so it should be /200 in your example.

I found fauns gift ( a warrior exclusive set affix) from amethyst options when I applied amethyst. Why is this? I am a wizard not warrior and according to crystal crafting restrictions, only warriors should get fauns gift from amethyst.
Luckily I choze equality ovet fauns gift because I dont need fauns gift.

You are supposed to keep orange affix for 5k elemental dmg if you would go for elemental dmg build such as green garden or other elemental builds. Elemental dmgbis global and is really powerful for battle arena and campaign. If you are building a build that donā€™t requre ED damage, then I can understand that.

Vanish activates in 30% chance like bombard I believe but I have yet to test it. I think stealth doubles all dmg because it says in description, it doubles dmg so it could be any dmg whether its ED dmg or WD. This brings me onto another question: Is bombard Vanish,Cyclone,Enigma,Earthquake and other mythics proc based? If so, I noticed that my bombard seems to activate a lot more than it says. I added 10% all procs to my gear so I think it affects it but I donā€™t know for sure. My bombard seems to activate more than 40 or 30% as it is stated from description. To answer your second question: procs donā€™t depend on MH OR OH or mythic abilities. From my personal experience, bombard activates regardless if you use MH OR OH. Also I think itā€™s based on % chance like other procs. If a dq mod is here , can you kindly answer those qs or someone who is experienced? I donā€™t know if 10% all procs affects mythic procs as I would likr to call them.

I agree
But i do this more for fun than for optimized PvP.
I got a defiant ring, i will consider this option for this one if i decide to craft it (it cost horrible amount of cristal and RNG can troll you on the choices so i prefer waiting)

If i remember correctly, as valish is OH, it triggers only if you use OH wepaon.
So for me itā€™s kinda useless.
Procs triggers if you use OH or MH. But mythics procs triggers only if you use the weapon associated with (if wrong please correct me).
I have same feeling than you, my rockblast seems to triggers far more than 30% (and even more than 40% as i got a 10% proc increase).

Ragnarok, Munity (MH), Insolance (OH). Only that item have defiant Set affix. there arenā€™t any Armor part (body,head) and accessories part (necklace, ring) have defiant set affix. u got nadroji or cata.ring i guess.