The Question Thread

You really need lots of gold to convert, buy on shop (its random, sometimes theres available mythstone sometimes noting)and when you clear floors make sure you break all strucktures, and most importantly patiance.

1 Like

I saw a guy with ‘ignore resists’ on his bow… Is that legit?

yup. you can get that from ruby

It’s very useful in PVE, but I don’t think it works in PVP. Someone please correct me if im wrong.

Works in PvP, but resists aren’t that big of a deal in PvP, whereas, in PvE, you have enemies with affixes like “Frozen Immune”, “Greatly Resists Poison”, etc.

Random Question Guys,

At what stade of your game are you trying to use packsize map ?

I’ve been farming over and over 191 - 200 map, always having the same Legends and im a bit bored of it. (650/650/200% on Legend)

So im wondering if doing some challenge map with pack size affix can be profitable for me (currently 33M gold, Around 220 Larimar in stock) both for Gold & Legends.

What are your thoughts ?

Pretty sure Ignore Resists doesn’t get you past an Immunity.

look for a “Poison Immune” mob. If you are using poison element, you wont even make a scratch. If you have other elements or ingore resistnace you can kill it.

An immunity is a resist, is it not?

Since i couldnt get any answer just a reminder :

Random Question Guys,

At what stade of your game are you trying to use packsize map ?

I’ve been farming over and over 191 - 200 map, always having the same Legends and im a bit bored of it. (650/650/200% on Legend)

So im wondering if doing some challenge map with pack size affix can be profitable for me (currently 33M gold, Around 220 Larimar in stock) both for Gold & Legends.

What are your thoughts ?

And i Aldo add a question :

What kind of mythic craft do you recommend for an Axe
Im trying to twist my farming set, so my Crystal affix will be, luck or gold, and will have one legend for item drop,
So my last 4 slot have to max DPS really bad !

Look gold indicator, 1.9million looted, I’ve been grinding with fortune bringer and some noob hireling on challage map floor 198 with affix 197% pack size.

How is this possible if the cap is 650/200???

With max finding stats i only get around 600/800k for 20x pack size map ?

u can reroll with diamond crystal on map. if u got packsize map, try reroll it until it get nearly max roll 200% packsize. and bring hireling . it add 100% Item drop (hidden value)

is it good to add luck/gold/itemdrop on hireling? or focus luck based items on main then pure damage on hireling?

depending on what u want. add affix such as item drop luck gold find hireling will help giving extra loot, but currently crystalline eternalized nadroji mythical only work on Main toon, basically saperate farming affix
into 2 toon will disturb both toon DPS. it will be slow kill + slow kill = slow. if u completely saperate dps and farming into 2 toon like Main with farming and hireling with dps it will be slow kill + fast kill = fast.

is 600% luck/goldfind on main gonna max luck average? how bout item drops? should i get 200% or 300% on main toon to max average itemdrop?

This shock aura of athena how? Or maybe its available in 2.1?

2.1 :slight_smile:

It really depends on the build. I max out using max luck and gf and item drop on both char. I farm fast. :smile: Depends on the preference of the player as well :smile:

It’s average.

Total luck /2

So if your using a hireling 600% luck/gold find = 300% if you don’t have any luck and gold find on your hireling.

All are average
Luck / gold find / item drop.
But You can go beyond cap on your char prior average.

Example you have 1000% gold find on your main so divided by 2 = 500% if your hireling has no gold find