The Question Thread

so if i want to have a hireling without luck/gf/itemdrop. for me to max luck/gf/itemdrop stats (650% luck/gf 200%itemdrop) i need to have 400% itemdrop and 600% of luck/gf? because i read somewhere it’s average first then map bonus (ep8 350%)? since map difficulty doesnt have itemdrop%.

Is there a point in increasing vial weapon dmg? If so, does it increase the dmg along with coat and stealth. I know you can amber to other skills but the question is if I don’t amber it. Coat don’t have dmg but I know that it buffs crit and elemental critical chance by 100%. If I add weapon dmg on vial, will it add dmg to the defualt dmg of stealth like in the stats and adding dmg to coat.

I think no,

wait… how do you craft eternal item?? i thought only 2 cs can be use on eternal item…

Its unrealhood(i cant remember) with 1 set affix 1legend affix and 4 socket, its easy to find. Read the post maybe?

You can also fill missing slots with epic affix, so when he gave it mythic affix he could fill the empty 3 slots

1 Like

wait is there post about eternal craft…?? i try to find it but not find it… can you derect me to the post…?? :scream:

i have eternal fable blade with 4 slots drop by mythic monster

Are poison, shock and arcane auras 2.1 vanities?

Yes, they’ll be available in patch 2.1.

aw yisssssssss

Can I use obsidian on an item with a mythic talent already applied to it? (Mythic talent, not affix, is what you get from 4 stone combos correct?)

The goal would be to save zircons to convert or salvage by using 4 socket items to craft with. Because you can’t remove a mythic talent with quartz.

Also what OH mythic talent would you all reccomend for a flintlock/mirror rogue?

Yes

Nova would always be the first choice (for me)

You ca remove mhthic talent with quartz actually.

but beware the consequences…considering the player already has other affixes he/she needs :smile:

I have some questions. Some(or most lol) of them might already be answered but i’m still gonna leave them here if anyone wants to answer them/refer me to an answer from another thread as i will also be searching for them in the forums if i can. Thank you! so here goes…

1.does the +5 skill mythic apply to skills which the equipping class doesn’t have? for example i use a wiz with blinkstrike proc, does that mean the blinkstrike stats are of lvl5 blinkstrike?(lvl5 dmg,cooldown,etc)

2.is the harmony mythic only applicable once? if for example i gain 100 mp(on hit or resource orb or other skill), i get 25 hp. but does it stop there? i mean do i get 25% of that 25hp(which is 5) as mp and so on?

3.i just want to confirm AGAIN if mp absorb and permafrost REDUCES the damage taken(like armor or something). example, enemy gives 100 dmg and with permafrost lvl1 i only receive 92 dmg which will be reduced by armor and other affixes?

4.some q’s on taunt and/or fear:
a.is the untargetable carto affected by these coz i dont see it getting pulled
b.why are some mobs being stunned instead of pulled with aftermath? i dont have any stun chance of bewilder and i don’t see any of the meteor effects with stun
c.do they affect malum spawns coz those things are like, half buried right? sorry this was just out of curiosity. i dont even know why i asked :slight_smile:

5.if i buy a new skin for my pet, is the previous skin still equippable like a vanity or do i have to buy it again?

6.does +2 extra attack chance mean that i will have a max of 3 projectiles with 100% dmg each in one cast and a max of 5 projectiles with +4 extra attack chance?

7.does stealth, taunt, fear and coat have damage boosts through identity?

8.do enemy projectiles get buffed when i use timewarp and have cosmic power set affix?

9.why is it that the max number of cs/ms per conversion is only 50? will that also get fixed in the next patch especially for players with thousands of lets say calcite to convert?

10.how does the dmg reduction on skullshield work and does it have hp too because it gets dispelled after a few hits? does this system also apply to skulldraga?

11.is there a way to sort items in the stash?

that’s all for now…thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions. now it’s time to dig :smiley:

Yup learned the hard way on that one. I believe I may have misinterpreted that Rubik’s guide. Now I know!

1. I believe so, yes.

2. No; it only activates once. Otherwise, if you do the math, you would gain all MP and HP back (in tiny amounts).

3. Damage dealt by an enemy is based on their power and your armor, damage reduction, etc. Unless an affix specifically states that it adds to, for example, your Armor stat, the damage will be calculated based on your stats, and then calculated using Permafrost, or whichever affix would have an effect like that.

4. I would think that it is permanent considering that there is no vanity screen for pets.

5. I typed a huge response for this then realized: I might be wrong. Don’t want to give misinformation.

6. If you are not a rouge, yes.

7. No, only your projectiles.

8. @SteigerBox

9. manually. :smiley:

1 Like
  1. MP absorb on Permafrost doesnt reduce damage. However if you pair it with things like Manashield where when you are hit it takes away your mana instead of HP then MP absorb can be considered as damage reduction in that mechanism.

2. stealth, taunt, fear will get damage boost from identity as these skills deals damage but not coat which is a spell buff

1 Like

According to this thread, no.

That’s not how math works. The series converges. You would get approximately 106.6667 mp and 26.6667 hp. Which doesn’t necessary make your answer of it only activating once wrong.

Luckily a dev response in another thread made it sound like this feature is coming in 2.1, but I can’t say for sure.

1 Like