The Question Thread

1. A debuff placed on your opponent that boosts the damage they intake

2. In the current meta generally yes but having it in there is still incredibly powerful and a good idea for the many who still do not have stun immune

@Griffin012 But for someone who is gunning first. every bit of extra affix slots needs to be save I think Iā€™ll invest in a long term investment

I have this dream :sob:

The legend and mythic MS affix is capped at 50%. But total MS effects from sets, skills and talents is capped at 100%.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a question Iā€™ve been wondering for ages and never really found a concrete answer to.

1. Why is it that more items, gold, crystals and mythstones seem to drop at say floor 180s than floor 800s.

For eg, I storm through floor 181 map with packsize and for some reason, I happened to have alot more items drop onto the ground than packsize on floor 800s. This means more eternals, more crystal legends, more gold from sold items and crystals/mythstones. I just happen to get 6M gold or 4M or somewhere along the lines for gold but if I do floor 800s map with packsize, 2M gold seems harder to have and by the time the floors completed, I only gained 2-2.5M. Itā€™s still alot but I feel like I am missing something to get more gold and items. Less eternals I find drop here as well and to say legends in general.

One correlation I think might be why is that I one shot the enemies at floor 180s so easily so therefore more loot and I finish those floors quicker as well but on floor 800, I canā€™t just one shot them until I try a frozen or plagued build. I might just make one to see the difference but I still feel like low floors give me better loot in general. I already deal many billions of dmg but not enough to one shot them instantly for a fire shock build. Fire dot is very quick though and if I get it even more powerful, these enemies will go down much quicker in at least under 4 seconds or so. The shock is there to paralyse the enemies and high voltage applies and the next attack then deals x% more dmg to paralysed enemies and bleed dmg multiplies anyways.

I have noticed a slight difference though when I dealt a bit more dmg than before on such high floors though.

2.Is it intentional that high floors give less loot in general? I think that is why the extra item drops is probably there from epiphany as well as the extra luck and gold find.

How does one raised itā€™s hp at arena ?
Already add plague,vampirictouch 75percent crystal affix and 2X 10000 hp but my hp still low about 23000 In arena I have seen 200k hp how did they do that. Iā€™m rogue

6-8 10000 HP affixes are common currently as well as adding fauns gift is also very important :smile:

@Griffin012 Ow shit 6-8 thats too many slots -_-
When I get fauna I should have 1crystal luck affx on gear but I donā€™t want to lessen my power in arena people with high hp so hard to kill if got low damage

1. If you are using Pack Size on map 800+, it might be the same bug I am trying to figure out. When there are TOO many monsters and items at once that causes Frame Rate issues, you actually LOSE all of your Item Drop affix effects. It is a bug that we cannot track down sadly. =(

2. Aside from the bug above, it could be that higher level maps tend to be smaller than lower level maps. Dunno why or if this is intended or not.

In my case 200k comes from 70k hp in affixes, 300 stats into hp, plagued set, vampiric touch set, battlemage set and fauns gift set. The more multipliers on hp the easier it is to get high hp as they are not additive.
Also remember item natures arenā€™t scaled down so they can be really powerful (donā€™t pick protection or blessed :smiley: ).

@Msiiek My fauns gift is not working
how come? when I equip it nothing changes in my stats it says it will give you resist and hp. I have 225 luck on my ring

I donā€™t know why, sorry. Mine is working fine.

@Msiiek idk man whatā€™s wrong with this. does fauns gift need a condition for it too activated

You only need to have luck on gear.

@Msiiek I think I need to report this.

So i got a questiona about crystal/gold farmingā€¦

I noticed that i get much more gold from packsize maps beyond 200 (around 1.5m / map) then above floor 200
with packsize maps ( ~500k / m) i even find more legendarys beyond 200ā€¦

So here is the question now should i run beyond 200 so i get more etnerals and crystal legendarys to get my Obsidian crystals or should i run above 500 since its the border for crystal-rarity ?

Itā€™s really up to you. I think finding many Eternals to convert into ultra rare crystals will be helpful. If floor 500 is very easy for you, you can attempt it as well and see how much more ultra rare crystals you will be getting, as well as rare crystals from Emerald-Amber.

Getting a thousand emeralds, kyanite, sapphire, and fluroite is awesome reward and will really help for crafting for days. Chances of higher rarity mythstone dropping more often is also worth it :smiley:

Obviously make sure you get the highest amount of item drops possible as well as the other farming affixes. With epiphany, you can get up to 350% item drops I believe and 1012.5% luck/gold find as the max possible cap (812.5% add fortunate ascension of course). Good luck with your farming and I wish you the best of Luck. May the RNG praise you with lots of gifts! :blush:

Well Iam at 300%ID 900%L 900%GF
Got enough dmg for F500 1 hits but dont have the feeling im getting more Gold (even less) then when i go on a map below 200 ā€¦ So is this an illusion or do u get more legendarys and gold from maps below 200 (same gear)?

I was mentioning this phenomenon earlier where for odd reason I get 6M gold on floor below 200 but at FL800, I get only 2M gold and a lot less legends. I should be getting the same amount of gold I get from floor below 200 at floor 800 as well as legends.

This is not normal and a bug thatā€™s been here for many patches. The bug was just more noticeable at 2.1 since there was more reason to farm high floors.

Another thing I found which may be a coincidence or intended is that I get alot more gold on ice maps in general (@cronos4321 mentioned this phenomenon before a few months ago).

Best floors to farm is still below floor 200 but you can get decent amount of legends above that floor. Itā€™s just that above 200, you have to work a lil harder to get the legends. Even with maxed farm affixes, it still feels like I havenā€™t maxed them at floors that high. I think just casually floor hiking with a farm build is the best way to get the legends with less frustration. Imps, eternalized, crystalline, rare legends and that ftw!

For such high floors, since legends are a better priority, Iā€™d suggest imps to collect every item except legends. Available in options as pickup Legend+. Since you one hit ko enemies at floor 500 easily, try repeating that floor if you intend to look for things like aether wrap, aether hat, aether wand, aether mana shield, seven deadly sins set (just for fun), maybe some smoke screen items and some machoshists items to say the least.

I had a really good day today, collecting over 20 eternals/crystal legends in a day or even more because of maxed farm affixes at floors below 200. If I was even luckier, imagine how much obsidian I should have had.

I think you get more gold at ice maps becouse there are more destructible boxes and chests.

@CuzegSpiked
Ty for answers
Still got a question ā€¦
I have all legends i need (no vacus after 4k legends drops) ā€¦ i dont really need vacus anywayā€¦
I farmed below 200 yesterday got around 15 eternals too and tried F500+ couse of the crystal-rarity increase
so i noticed converting eternals is a way more rewarding then F500+ so is this the best way to farm crystals ?

Need to rework my ED% build after patch and im quiet unlucky with my last 30 rolls and my 2 matches :sweat_smile: