The Question Thread

For me, ever map with pack size on floor 500+ cna drop 0-2 ultra rare crystals. They are dropping there really much more often.

Ok wow well i guess i have no luck then with crystal-set + nearly max
farming stats i get rarly ever 20th map a utlra rare one :open_mouth:ā€¦

Or maybe im lucky :stuck_out_tongue: I have 1012% luck and 350% item drops. Sometimes ultra rarae crystals donā€™t drop, and sometimes I get 1,2 or even 3 rarely.

well u got 100% more luck then me ( 1000% on fortune and carry ?)

650 is max, 850 with ascension and 1012 with epiphany (5).

1 Like

What I noticed is that the enemies also seemed to give me more gold and legends on ice maps for some reason as well as there being many destructibles. Whenever I see ice maps, I go: YES! :slight_smile:

This is interesting and Iā€™ve noticed it too. But are you guys sure the bug exists only on level 800+ floors? Or are we talking about different bugs here, cause it sounds like everyone is finding more loot on floors Below 200, and much less above 200.

On floors 200 and under Iā€™m also noticing WAY more enemies are spawning, for ex. if I re-roll Pack Size 120% on <200 map my phone will actually lag because there is just a massive amount of enemiesā€¦ But above floor 200 with the same Pack Size bonus I donā€™t notice near as many enemiesā€¦ Not even close

Luck doesnā€™t affect CS and MS drops, only item find does because more drops.

1 Like

I can see why :frowning: . Also when I meant floor 800, I really meant floors above 200 , and floor 800 was just an example I used. I wonder why are there less enemies in packsize above floor 200? Maybe itā€™s just a bug.

1 Like

Just a quick question is the ā€œFrozenā€-set affix (rouge) rollable ?

Yes its rollable but only on rouge items.

@CuzegSpiked do you really get 4-6 million gold on a single floor? The most I can ever recall getting was around 1.5-1.7 million (with Hireling, max Gold Find on both characters = 1012%).

Or are you also taking into account unused item sells in that amount w/ Dealer perk? If so then I can understand that number better xD

I think 2-2.5 M gold by raw and the other 4M gold from selling items. Taking into account that I also kill many magic enemies too. In higher floors, less items drops and less gold drops too so less gold altogether. Also less crystal drop and less legends drop in general. Itā€™s like I lost the item drop affixes at > 200 floor ,even though I maxed everything out.

1 Like

Quick questions:

1. When discordance is used, does multi-attack and EAC affect the special skill which is now classed as primary skills such as meteor/Knights charge as example. It sounds dumb this question but I forgot so I just want clarification.

2. When discordance is used, does the mythic skilled affect the special skill now known as primary skill such as knigjtcharge, meteor, whirling blades, etc ?

I know that MA, EAC and the skilled mythic affect normal primary skills such as guidedshot but when using discordance, do these get swapped around or stay at primary skill level? I heard LOHKO was nerfed partly because shorter range but there was something about discordance too that affected it.

The maps tend to be smaller. I dunno why. Ice maps tend to be the biggest map, then poison>fire>shock. All element have 2 versions but due to the craters in the ice maps, both versions are very big.

1. As stated in the Dictionnary, yes.
  2. Also in the Dictionnary, no.
1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m noticing the same, farrr fewer Crystal and Eternal drops, like maybe 1/3rd as much as the floors lower than 200

I think itā€™s true, but for me, higher levels can still be more rewarding as ultra rare crystal drops there are not rare and you have 100% chance for eternal to be lvl 100 as well as you can drop eternals that are not avaible at lower floor. But if you need large amounts of gold, itā€™s better to stay below floor 200. Itā€™s common for me to have 2-3M gold from drop (without selling items) with 750% gold find per map with pack size while when I am at floor 600+ with same items and gold find I rarely get to 1.5M gold from drop. Itā€™s often about 1M.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll get back to you, you may very well be right Msiiek. I think Iā€™m just gonna try to farm 1 hour floor 50+, 1 hour floor 101, then compare my results as far as Crystal eternal and super rare crystals go. Iā€™ll calculate gold too. Itā€™ll help me be more efficient in the future. In those instances that Iā€™m farming for gold and crystals rather than for specific higher tier items.

I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is Iā€™d like to see which floor nets the most super rare crystals. I get about 1-3 Eternal or Crystal rares on low floors <200 per map, but only maybe 1 every other map on higher floors. So Iā€™ll compare and let you know if youā€™re interested~

1 Like

Sure, but sample size would need to be probably much larger, like 1000 runs, and itā€™s not done easily :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Floor 200 ftw and below. Got 5+ easy obsidian and more than 20 converted eternals/crystal legends. Also some easy amethyst, ruby, garnet and so on. Easily can make partial progress on a build. Only thing is that it took me 4+ hours so a bit of grinding to get that much ultra rare crystals. Not sure which floor nets the most ultra rare crystals but I will be fine. Converting many eternals is cool. Not to mention so many collected for my collect every legend possible challenge.

Also yeaa, Iā€™m the 1000th post in question thread but I donā€™t really care that much :slight_smile:

2 Likes