The Question Thread

Test Pack Size 100% and 150% on Floor 200. You’ll notice a difference :wink:

1 Like

How does the heroic ‘LayTrap’ work with traps spawned by the ambush talent (not sure if that’s the name; it’s the one that gives you a 20% chance to spawn a trap on attack)? Does the heroic skill amplify the damage? Or does it only work on traps spawned by using the actual trap OH-skill?

Also: How long between activations of sanctuary?

What happened with web servers? Update?

I guess. “502 bad gateway” for a few hours.

And another question: How does the epiphany bonus (+70% total damage with +70% attack speed) work in Arena? I have 70% AS in campaign mode, but with the scaled-down stats in arena; it doesn’t seem like it’s working.

Could a dev look into that and maybe scale down the epiphany bonus (and other bonuses that probably don’t work as well) so that it works tol in arena?

The requirement and damage boost for the epiphany bones are 28% in arena :smile:

Huh? Are item natures taken into consideration? I have exactly 70% AS with a crystal affix, a mythstone and 4x Haste nature. I think if you fulfill the requirement in campaign, it should also work in arena - which is not the case here.

45% AS becomes 11% AS while a 70% requirement for the epiphany bonus becomes a 28% requirement? That’s 2 1/2 crystal affixes worth of AS!

If it was as simple as fulfilling the requirement in campaign that would be a really brokenly strong boost I’d use it in everything but yes natures are taken into consideration :smile:

What?

I assume the 70% damage increase is scaled down to 28% damage too. How is that possibly ‘really broken’?

Especially if we consider the commitment that this boost requires and how much of the attack speed you are wasting - even with epiphany.

Ok long fairly thorough explanation incoming brace yo self :smile:

It’s because the 28% damage boost does not exist in a vacuum when you obtain it you are getting at a minimum 24% attack speed which on it’s own is already incredibly powerful and worth putting in certain builds so getting a 28% damage buff on top of something that is already very good is super powerful when you consider that normally it will take 2 affixes with downsides too get around this type of damage increase and that those affixes are run in almost every good PvP build because they are so incredibly powerful. In practice on a build that focuses on specials instead of primary abilities you are absolutely correct the bonus would in no way be very strong but on a build made around primary abilities that fact changes almost instantly and currently many of the very good PvP builds are ones that focus on primary abilities, right now it isn’t being used in these builds very often but that isn’t a product of it being bad it’s more simply a product of many not knowing of just how incredibly powerful it is already. I hope that does a good job of explaining it! :smile: :+1:

1 Like

Do I have a bigger chance of getting a Loop of Epiphany on floor 600 with Epic or Mythic 3 difficulty?

I have maxed out Luck and Item drops on both difficulties.

I think I have a bigger chance on Epic difficulty since there are less Legends to get, so there is a bigger chance to get Loop of Epiphany.

Yup you’re absolutely correct you have a higher chance on epic Difficulty because the loot pool is less diluted :smile:

1 Like

Do I need to have arca-asc in both my hireling and main?

Ambush spawns a normal laytrap which is indeed affected by Heroic skills.

30s

All natures count towers “X on gear” requirements.

I do not understand your question.

I already have arcanist+ascendent in my main char (debuffer). Do i have to equip my hireling with arcanist+ascendent too (killer)?

Yes, so that the arcane debuff effect on your main will be applied on your hireling too

Why do I only get rare pets? I can’t get my level 82 pet to become epic or legendary etc. Is it somethin I’m doing? I’ve killed the enslavor I don’t know how many times.

Pets rarity doesnt change. Ig you get them Magic or Rare it’ll stay like that forever.
I think you’re getting confused with “buff pet affix”

1 Like

If you are lucky with the “buff pet affix” feat reward, then it can become epic.

You can only get legend pets via a lucky item drop or kill 200 enslaver feat.

I’ve seen epic and legendary pets on people I’ve “PvP’ed” I for aome reason haven’t gotten one. An there level 32ish and I’m 85