The Question Thread

@ralfh the items serve two different purposes.

Eternalized helps you find more Eternal Legendaries (the green ones)

“Rare” / “Ultra Rare” Legendaries are basically the Legendaries that are have a lower chance of dropping. These include the Legendaries that have Nadroji set bonus, Eternalized and Crystalline as well as other Legendaries like the new ones that just came out, Seven Deadly Sins, etc. Basically all the Legendaries that you don’t see very often.

So to answer your q, equip the sets based on what your looking for in your runs :smile:

1 Like

How does coatweapon affect orb?
I imagine placing an orb then it shoots mini arcs.
Does the coatweapon crits/elemcrits only at the first mini arcshot or until the orb disappears?

Cosmic Orb

@judx im using disco orb build w/ vial oh(coatwep)on my rogue too.

basically every time u cast coat weapon all atks wil become elemcrit and crit. (though duration in not long but u can spam coatweapon freely since it has 1sec cs only)

Wont it lag for orbit? I wonder how it will interact. Easy test would be coatproc, 0 elemcrit, 0 orbit, then orb skill and arcane elem. You will notice the duration by the amount of orbits that will pop. I also thought it was a one instance thing. But having a small duration makes more sense.

Hi peeps,
Not sure if this was already asked but… question about procs.
If I have a Smokebomb proc, will it only proc if I use my OH? Likewise with Throwsword proc, should it only proc while using my MH? Thanks in advance!

I think it’s functioning that way. Just want to confirm and if there are any exemptions. :smile:

Mh mythics proc when u use oh so i guess its same with normal procs, they should work with either mh or oh

Mythics may be one of the exemptions?
I have a +100% (+96% Bomb proc plus +20% All proc) Bomb proc build. It doesn’t proc when using MH.
That’s why I’m having doubts on the proc logic.

@ralfh mh weps w/ higher aps produce less chance procing proc skill. though if u use chakram even u only have 40-50% bomb proc it will proc a lot(since proc calculation on chakram is diff compare to other mh)

also long cd skill ex meteor, stealth, taunt and many more (takes same mechanic w/ chakram proc mechanic)
and fast cd skill ex. vault, coatwep etc… takes same mechanics in calculating proc chance like fast aps weps.

Got it. How about the damage source of the proc? If I used MH then Bomb proc happens, which weapon would it use for damage?

@ralfh if its a mh skil ex. twister storm meteor proc. dmg would be base on mh
if its oh skill ex. bomb torrent skulldraga proc it will be base on oh.

1 Like

aryt. Thanks!

Are rockbalst is ok for Rochet?

Yes rockblast is very good on pistols because of the way you play while using them :smile:

Question about the Fortunate Perk. I have it on both hero’s and it seems to work when I don’t have a hireling, however the luck part seems to work different from the gold find. Is this intentional, or a bug?

Adventure Screen - Without Hireling
Luck = 850%
Gold = 850%

Adventure Screen - With Hireling
Luck = 750%
Gold = 850%

Adventure Screen - With Hireling who’s equipped with +Luck equipment
Luck = 850%
Gold = 850%

Luck and Gold Find are calculated with a hireling by adding their values respectively and dividing them by 2.

Thanks, that’s helpful. Is it a bug that the gold and luck numbers seem to be calculated differently?

Luck seems to be calculated by (Hero Luck + Hireling Luck) / 2 + 200% Fortunate Perk + 50%
Hero luck & Hireling Luck used in the above equation are maxed at 650

Gold seems to be calculated by Hero Gold + 200% Fortunate Perk
Hireling stats have nothing to do with the gold find number on Adventure screen

There are quite a few pesky visual bugs.

As far as I know, Gold Find and Luck is calculated the way I said with no boost from just having the hireling. The only boost you can receive from the hireling is a automatic +50% to Item Drops.

Your perks from ascension (except Dealer) as well as your farming Sets do not function on a hireling.

Fortunate is calculated at the end, as well.

Do we know where this last 50℅ comes from? Is it a bonus from using a hireling like there is a 50% bonus for item drops?

Does Pack Size > 100% matter? Because on the Adventure tab it shows Total Pack Size 300% whenever I have Pack Size at least 100%.