The Question Thread

Just salvaged 750 & it gave me a garnet. Since I had 99+ garnets I’m not sure if it gave me 2. :flushed:Imma convert/salvage 375 at a time.

Well, it appears as 99+, but you can see the actual number if you tap them lol.
I have like 1.1k quartz, I’ll give it a try later.

edit: Only gave 1 amber, I guess this new update hasn’t accommodated for double feat.

Thanks for testing as well :+1:t2:

@PeaceDog too lazy to write down how many crystals he got. Just wish he had 99+ ruby —> obsidian :wink:

It will only give you 1 completion of the feat unfortunately :T hope that helps out :smile:

I’ve already figured it out upon my edit, thanks though lol

Does exp gain mythic/legend affix work on hirelings? Adventure mythic too? Also, to have 350% item drops, you would need a hireling with epiphany and max item drops (I mean does your hireling needs item drops legend affix too)?

Yes on the exp affixes I don’t know about the adventure mythic though but that doesn’t matter since you should never use it under any circumstances it is extremely inefficient and no affixes of item drops on your hireling do nothing :smile: :+1:

Because I had mythstones burning a hole in me pocket, I crafted the adventure mythic and used it to level a character. Yup it’s a worthless mythic affix. I was collecting millions in gold and didn’t hardly see the exp bar move.

IMO the best way to level a character is to put Quest on every piece of gear, run them as the main & use an OP hireling. I run floors 161-200 and can level from 1-50 in <1 hour. I actually use Lv1 gear that comes on new character & put move speed, quest & fortune affixes on every gear, + dodge & other survival affixes. I save the gear and Jasper it to another class when needed. I ascended through all 6 perks fairly efficiently with this strategy.

Thanks Griff. I find it weird that if remove an item drop affix from my hireling, the overall item drop in the stat page drops too.

That is weird could you PM me a picture of that one picture with your main characters page and one on your hirelings page? :smile:

My Warrior toon seems not affected by Thorns. I need to do more testing though on what exactly negates it. Here is my toon’s summarized build:

• High hp from sets (Battlemage, Faun’s Gifts, Plagued and/or Vampiric Touch)
  • Crafted an EQUIVALENCE mythic item for Damage Reduction
  • PERMAFROST set affix for Mana Absorb, working in tandem with Head Mythic affix, HARMONY
  • DEADLY ARTS set affix with 60% Deadly Strike Chance (when I removed this, my toon died fairly quickly).

Tested this on a Challenge Map 1200+ with a +1 Enemy Affix so there’s a higher chance I’ll encounter mobs with THORNS.

Will do more testing I guess. But I can definitely say that Thorns is not one of my toon’s problems.

I think when the patch 2.2 hit you need to have maxed farming stats on both characters?

Nope there have been no changes to the way item drops functions when you have a hireling :smile:

Then it’s a long time bug :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll get you a screenshots.

Thank you please do! :smile:

These are when hireling is equipped with random items and main is full farming stats

Now i add farming items to hireling and this happens:

interesting is this with epiphany?

I may make a vid later when i get home, and have no limit Internet.

Yes, both with epiphany.

Ok yeah I think I know that’s happening will test it when I get time :smile: