The Question Thread

TL;DR: It seems that you need to have maxed farming stats on both characters.

Formula for calculating Item Drop when using a hireling is:

(Affixes_M + Fortune_M + Affixes_H + Fortune_H) / 2 + 100

Where:
Affixes - sum of Item Drop affixes on gear
Fortune - hero points spent in Fortune * 2,5
_M - main character
_H - hireling
(Affixes_M + Fortune_M) is capped at 200% or 250% if you have Epiphany(5) set. Same goes for (Affixes_H + Fortune_H).

Therefore if you have 4 * 50% Item Drop, 20 Fortune and Epiphany(5) on both characters, your Item Drop should be (450 + 50 + 450 + 50) / 2 + 100 = 350%. On all stats page 8 it should show “Item Drops 250% [200]” for both characters. If one if this 50% Item Drop affixes is say 46%, then the total Item Drop is: (350 + 46 + 50 + 450 + 50) / 2 + 100 = 348%.

If you have random items and Fortune(5) on Hireling and Farming set on Main, it should be like this:
(4*50 + 50 + 50) / 2 + 100 = 250%.

So if your Totam Item Drop % is 346.3% then you should have Epiphany(5) and Fortune 20 on both characters, but sum of Item Drops % on All Stats page 8 for both characters isn’t 500, but should be 500 - (350 - 346,3) * 2 = 492,6. Specifically it should show “Item Drops 245,6% [200]” on Main and “Item Drops 247% [200]” on Hireling.

@msiiek @kajfik000 I have located the exact cause of the problem will be proposing a solution to the devs :smile:

1 Like

You could add the pathfinder +60% of dodge for an amazing dmg reduction/increase as well

I have a question regarding critical chance and critical damage. So if I am doing a Skullshield poison build,

would I need to raise my regular critical chance + critical damage, or just the elemental critical chance and damage. Or is the elemental one just for the actual poison cloud, and not the normal hits from skullshield.

Sorry my first character, like 3 weeks old to this game, gotten far, but this has been stumping me and I don’t want to lose a lot of crystals testing.

To make it more clear basically do I need both normal critical + elemental.

Thank you,

Kire

Elemental critical chance gives you the chance of causing the poison cloud and elemental critical damage boosts the poison clouds damage while crit damage and crit chance are just damage boosting in general Ideally you would get both because they are both exceptionally powerful but if you have to choose one you should go with the elemental crit since you are doing a poison build :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, another question is their a cap on the Elemental Chance?

Because in the stats page it says 40/40, but on the main screen it says 53%

It caps the all elemental crit chance at 40% which is the legendary affix but the singular type of elemental crit has no cap so you may add as much of the epic affix as you want :smile:

Yes, I have definitely considered that. PATHFINDER is definitely nice however, it needs DODGE to be capped to experience its full potential. Therefore I opted with DEFIANT instead, since it provides a constant boost in damage and damage reduction, plus further boosts as your HP goes down. :smiley:

45% block…add OH or MH ?

Block can only be added to offhands and only on warrior gear :smile:

1 Like

Rolled it on a bomb on rouge for my pvp build^^

How many arena points do I lose if someone wins againt my AI toon?

Plagued, frozen, Permafrost/elements, arca

Or

Plagued, frozen, arca, asce?

Same number as if you lost manually :smile:

1 Like

The adventure page is just highly bugged.

1 Like

Arcanist only works with Ascendant, so Ascendant.

?

Any legend that naturally has block on it can be a crystal legend with Crystal block on it but block cannot be applied through the use of an obsidian on anything other then offhands :smile: :+1:

1 Like

Tks bro :+1:

1 Like

1- does the character level affect rerolls chances? How much is needed to be quite safe using rare crystals? (e.g: is 90 enough?)

2- does the current map level affect rerolls chances too?

3- I feel like I’m getting more experience from lower levels 100< x <200 than from >=200 even at ascension3.
Is this true & also wanted by the devs?