The Question Thread

Yeah. 5 attacks per shot :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s the same.

Multi Attack : Give 100% chance of extra attacks with 50% damage.
Extra Attack Chance : Give x% chance of extra attacks with 100% damage.

1 Like

50%, you could use both thoughā€¦ if you have room for 2 eac affix

ā€¦

@Alhfan: ThankĀ“s - sounds good with flintrock :smiley:

@unholy182: So the difference in the end is the % dmg? And with multi attack itĀ“s guaranteed, with extra attack chance itĀ“s not, right?

WeaponĀ“s soon finished - only need to get some obisian to get CB% :smiley:

I believe the cap is +4 Extra attack (so 1 affix) and +4 Multi Attack (2x +2 multi attack affixes). I believe these only affect MH and normal attacks only. If you use discordance mythic your special attack will get them (although it wont show on our dps stat page, people on this forum swear it does and the dictionary for discordance reads like it should work).

I have yet to see a good build on these forums that didnā€™t have 1x +4 and 2x +2.

1 Like

While keeping in mind that this figure doesnā€™t apply for the arena due to lvl nerfing.

For instanceā€¦

+2 all set affix for the arena is now only a +1.

So in order to cap arena stats, you need to over cap in PvE.

This is why itā€™s important to work on two builds if you ever want a build to its full potential. Your first build being an easy one to work with when toggling items for the arena and PvE. This prevents waste of stat space as well as defeatism.

Hej!

So the best thing is to get +4 eac and +4 multi attack to get the most out of a flintlock?

Miss fortune?? xD

+4 Multi should be enough :smile:

1 Like

OK :slight_smile:

ItĀ“s only the question if either flintlock or better bowā€¦

+4 Extra Attack also good for overkill purposes I guess but maybe itā€™s not worth it? I usually would put both multi and extra attack.

2 Likes

multi attack and extra attack chance is working with discordance i tested it last week in dummy pvp :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well of course it is. Itā€™s great combo with any discordance build and even build that donā€™t use discordance but use primary skill like Flintlock for eg, chakram, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!
So if I use flintlock, discordance is good?
I have now +4 multiattack and +4 extra attack chance

Not sure 'bout this, u use Ricochet mainly or Scattershot too ? Like I know Discordance power-up ur Special not Primary skill.

The arena rules screen says that stat caps are scaled down by 60%. Does that mean I multiple PVE caps by .4 to find the arena caps?

Also, is there a good arena basics post or guide anywhere I can read?

Thanks

Go to dictionary thereā€™s probably a formula to that in there, not sure tho.

Do offhand mythics only proc when using offhand skills or can they proc on any attack?

Any attack will proc a mythic skill.

I know this by experience, i have a bombard wand and a nova orb. I can proc bombard using teleport and at the same time, i can also proc nova while using mh skills

thanks. iā€™m starting to think of an arena setup based on my pve build and I figure extra attack mythics could be useful. what is the aoe range of nova?